Wegher is back-

Thawks has an insider or to within the program. Sometimes he's off, but sometimes he's right on with the info.

PSST...Thawks...send the cash to the usual PO box.

I don't think Jon will ban ALL of us...but some of you d-bags might get the boot just because there's "just cause" now...kind of like when KXnO got rid of Cotlar and Tirrell after F-a-palooza!

Watch your backs...all of you...just...watch your backs!

SEE YOU IN HELL, BOYS!!!

VIVA LA WEGHER THREAD RESISTANCE!!! (must be said with a Frenchy accent...for proper effect)

Since this site most likely runs on a click-pay model, the ban threats and resulting discussions are a pretty savy move, I must say.

What is this, a day care center? My gosh folks, some of you act like toddlers that got a toy taken away.

Since this site most likely runs on a click-pay model, the ban threats and resulting discussions are a pretty savy move, I must say.

Riiight. Because the runaway Wegher thread that was deleted had over 21000 views by noon yesterday. No one was paying any attention to that. You are thinking too hard about this. The stuff that was getting posted was BS, and out of line. That sort of posting is going to get people banned related to this topic.

Clearly, this isn't one of those topics, and thawks has been around a long time.

Riiight. Because the runaway Wegher thread that was deleted had over 21000 views by noon yesterday. No one was paying any attention to that. You are thinking too hard about this. The stuff that was getting posted was BS, and out of line. That sort of posting is going to get people banned related to this topic.

Clearly, this isn't one of those topics, and thawks has been around a long time.

Not thinking too hard about it at all - just a slow week at work and have no other interests outside of work and family other than Iowa football. But following the banter related to all of this 'ban' stuff is without question extremely amusing for some folks, myself included and is better than the underlying discussions.

I should be clear - I hope this site makes a ton of $ so that we all get more free content year in and year out.

I don't think Jon will ban ALL of us...but some of you d-bags might get the boot just because there's "just cause" now...kind of like when KXnO got rid of Cotlar and Tirrell after F-a-palooza!

Watch your backs...all of you...just...watch your backs!

SEE YOU IN HELL, BOYS!!!

VIVA LA WEGHER THREAD RESISTANCE!!! (must be said with a Frenchy accent...for proper effect)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-QdrUHJbo4]YouTube - "A Beautiful Friendship" (Casablanca)[/ame]

Not thinking too hard about it at all - just a slow week at work and have no other interests outside of work and family other than Iowa football. But following the banter related to all of this 'ban' stuff is without question extremely amusing for some folks, myself included and is better than the underlying discussions.

I should be clear - I hope this site makes a ton of $ so that we all get more free content year in and year out.

Judging by the amount of ads on the front page, I don't think that will be a problem.

I could be off base, Cyclones17, but if this is what you look for on message boards, you look for dumb stuff.

Now, would I have said that if your name was Hawkeyes17? I don't know. But there it is. I said it.

Wegher thread again?!... oh sheesh...

ce56dd91_in_before_lock.gif

Latest posts