Wegher: I'm back on top of "it"

Ferentz put an end to it though.

Right, because you have true insight into the program. Just because you are one of the sponsors for this site doesn't make you anymore knowledgable.

For some reason, I have a hard time seeing Ferentz wanting to move a kid who made very important contributions as a freshman to a different position, when the kid's current position is one where depth is ALWAYS an issue.

That's not to say I know for a fact that Wegher wanted to switch to safety and Ferentz said no, vice versa, or something else. But the point is, you don't either.

DaBears, you are an idiot. this kid is getting the "love" he deserves from hawkeyenation. i always give well wishes to hawks that choose to leave. this kid, however, did it in a classless fashion.

He seriously screwed up in his personal life. Did he bring it on himself? Sure. But it's not like it's what he wanted, either. You've got no reason to p*ss on him, he didn't do anything to you. If what he needs is a change of scenery, then best of luck to him.

He seriously screwed up in his personal life. Did he bring it on himself? Sure. But it's not like it's what he wanted, either. You've got no reason to p*ss on him, he didn't do anything to you. If what he needs is a change of scenery, then best of luck to him.

No good reason? What if he were on fire? Meh, probably not a good enough reason there either.

Some of these reactions just make me want to shout 'come quickly Lord'

Brandon will have to deal with the results of the decisions he has made, same as everyone. Any more than that and u look like the worst kind of fan and not so great of a person

Let it be and let it go

I say let him go. A question thou did the sonners look at him before he came to Iowa? Iowa has a way of developing talent for the next level. If he thinks he will get the same development in OK, then go. By that thought path I conclude, he will become a thing of the past, sitting for two seasons on top of it all just seals the deal.

Generally a kid with this kind of weak character will go into relapse. He will not make it at Oklahoma. Something new will come up and he will quit again. He's destined to be a loser. Doesn't know how to make it on his own.

I say let him go. A question thou did the sonners look at him before he came to Iowa? Iowa has a way of developing talent for the next level. If he thinks he will get the same development in OK, then go. By that thought path I conclude, he will become a thing of the past, sitting for two seasons on top of it all just seals the deal.

/fail

Oklahoma can't develop talent? What??

I dont understand what his thought process is here, if he loved OU so much why didn't he go there in the first place? Obviously something happened here in IC that irked him to a degree. Whatever the case may be, he just tossed his scholly away and will likely have to sit out a year on top of that. When hes a junior he will probably already be 23, Odd decision making but its his life. Good luck to ya.

I dont understand what his thought process is here, if he loved OU so much why didn't he go there in the first place? Obviously something happened here in IC that irked him to a degree. Whatever the case may be, he just tossed his scholly away and will likely have to sit out a year on top of that. When hes a junior he will probably already be 23, Odd decision making but its his life. Good luck to ya.

I don't believe they came calling originally, at least not with a scholarship offer.

I just e-mailed a friend in Norman and told him to warn all his friends & neighbors to lock-up their wives, sisters & daughters because Wegher is coming to town.

I've heard that he's such a ladies' man, the new slang on the street with the kids out there has turned his name into a verb, similar to "Google" or "Xerox".

As in, when wondering if coital relations happened the previous night, one would say,

"Hey, man, did you Weg her?"

Weg-Her!?!? I just walked her home!