Wegher for 6

Imported. I was just going to log on to post the same thing about Wegher.

Is he the next best NFL story? Undrafted from small Morningside College in Iowa. I think he has always had the tools. He's put up gawdy numbers everywhere he's been, HS & Morningside. He even had the terrific bowl game when at Iowa. Iowa has had some of the best NFL stories, such as with Kurt Warner, Fred Russell, Trent Green, etc.. Is he the next? I think he will stick in Carolina.

Um, ok...and how does that make us a better team in 2015? I frankly couldn't care if he had scored 10 touchdowns.....nice story, but doesn't improve our situation or make me feel even 1% better about Kurt.

Um, ok...and how does that make us a better team in 2015? I frankly couldn't care if he had scored 10 touchdowns.....nice story, but doesn't improve our situation or make me feel even 1% better about Kurt.

No one said this would make us a better team in 2015... just giving props to a former Iowa player now in the NFL...

And it also goes to show the ways things can change in college football. Look at 2012, a strong Wegher and Adam Robinson and coker and if Sherrf and the other Off lineman dont get hurt against Penn St maybe we have a really tough running game. Maybe we dont lose to Central Michigan and lose 6 in a row.

Wegher and Robinson were above avg running backs as frosh and sophs. both had great hands catching the ball and Robinson had really good feet to avoid the traffic.

why you always gotta be such a dbag?

And it also goes to show the ways things can change in college football. Look at 2012, a strong Wegher and Adam Robinson and coker and if Sherrf and the other Off lineman dont get hurt against Penn St maybe we have a really tough running game. Maybe we dont lose to Central Michigan and lose 6 in a row.

Wegher and Robinson were above avg running backs as frosh and sophs. both had great hands catching the ball and Robinson had really good feet to avoid the traffic.

SIGH. What could have been. If Whegher sticks around in 2010, Iowa does not lose to Arizona, Wisc, OSU, NW and Minn. Goes to national championship game. Melvin Gordon never flips to Wisc, Iowa becomes known as RB U.

Damn you Whegher! Why did you leave?

So keep scrolling. Pretty simple.

finn - May have been kind of a dbag comment....I agree. Maybe put it over on the Professional Sports Topic....just sad that all we have to hang our hats on now is how well so and so does once he "leaves" Iowa....just sits kind of wrong with me. Sorry.

grandpa - Thx, but no hug necessary...I have the PGA to watch and all is cool.

Good thing the thread wasn't about 2015 or how you feel about Kirk.

It's a thread about a former hawk making good.

Jesus man.

finn - May have been kind of a dbag comment....I agree. Maybe put it over on the Professional Sports Topic....just sad that all we have to hang our hats on now is how well so and so does once he "leaves" Iowa....just sits kind of wrong with me. Sorry.

grandpa - Thx, but no hug necessary...I have the PGA to watch and all is cool.

That explains a lot, that's like watching paint dry. HaHa

It's to bad Wegher's head wasn't up to the level of his talent. I think he could have been one of the all time greats at Iowa. Hopefully he's on the right course and has a lot of success in his future.

Too bad Kurt wouldn't let Brandon live with his pregnant girlfriend. Oh well..

Still think this was about a girlfriend? Or maybe Brandon was F'd up, lost, and battling demons.....

[video]https://youtu.be/vzaqlAjxyP4[/video]

Latest posts