Wegher Back on Friday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
marty: hawks need him and he's gonna need some help away from the field....captain kirk a great coach, better person on how he's handling this touchy situation
Details9:00 pm Aug 17, 2010Off
marty: hawkeyes getting wegher back on friday!!!
Details8:58 pm Aug 17, 2010Off

Just reporting what i saw, not sure what is so funny either.

I think he was laughing at Marty reporting this, did you ever listen to or read his website during the last 2 ISU football coaching searches? He had everyone taking the job and probably assumes (Like most of us) that Marty isn't exactly the most credible source for information like this.

KF said: "His intentions are to stay in school and get comfortable with things and that is where it is at right now. "

With that in mind and the fact that classes begin on Monday, its a pretty safe bet he will be back on Campus real soon. When/if he rejoins the team remains the mystery. My gut is telling me at this point, he will burn his red shirt this year.

Until it happens, I won't believe anything Marty says. I'm sure he's citing his "sources" that are seemingly always wrong

Until it happens, I won't believe anything Marty says. I'm sure he's citing his "sources" that are seemingly always wrong

He is saying it is Wegher's father that is his source. If Wegher was to going to return it was going to be sometime soon, classes start on Monday.

I think he was laughing at Marty reporting this, did you ever listen to or read his website during the last 2 ISU football coaching searches? He had everyone taking the job and probably assumes (Like most of us) that Marty isn't exactly the most credible source for information like this.

this

Harrison Barnes to Duke!

IF, Giant IF, he comes back Friday,

Is he suspended the first game? I think he is.

And Marty is an idiot.

I think 'suspended' is the wrong word. But I agree it will probably be a few games before he sees the field(assuming this is true). You can't miss the first three weeks of fall practice(regardless of the reason) and expect to play.

IF, Giant IF, he comes back Friday,

Is he suspended the first game? I think he is.

And Marty is an idiot.

Why suspend him? Because he needed to take a break away from football to figure some things out? I thought suspensions were to be used as a form of punishment. If/when he's back you work him back into the rotation gradually. Sure, he shouldn't waltz in and pick up where he left off. Suspending him though is a HORRIBLE idea and I'll bet it doesn't happen if/when he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts