Wegher Back on Friday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that marty said it automatically means the opposite is going to happen. guys an idiot and there is plenty out there that supports that statement.

This is NOT me stirring the pot or throwing out speculation... Wegher's not gonna be back any time soon. this is on good authority from a member of the team. he's staying home for personal reasons. just passing on what I heard directly from someone close to him

the fact that marty said it automatically means the opposite is going to happen. guys an idiot and there is plenty out there that supports that statement.

This is NOT me stirring the pot or throwing out speculation... Wegher's not gonna be back any time soon. this is on good authority from a member of the team. he's staying home for personal reasons. just passing on what I heard directly from someone close to him

I completely agree. We had a running joke about this last year.

I'm not saying you are wrong by any means. But do you know how many times I have heard bad info from team members? I'll give ya a hint...I ran out of fingers and toes to count them on.

I'm not saying you are wrong by any means. But do you know how many times I have heard bad info from team members? I'll give ya a hint...I ran out of fingers and toes to count them on.

I completely agree, and I'm probably even less credible since I'm a known Cyclone fan. But I just figured I'd pass on what I heard from a pretty solid source.

Jon, about time to bring the ban hammer back out for some of these people. This speculation is getting old.

I am not speculating. I have not speculated during this whole process. I do not have any information, nor do I know of anyone who has any particular information.

That being said, I think it is reasonable to ask one question of which I do not know the answer. This is not particular to BW. It could be any player.

If a player does not complete classes in the first semester, can he actually remain eligible? I know the NCAA has progress toward degree rules. So, if he doesn't actually enroll and take classes in fall, would he have to take a year away and requalify as an active student?

I really don't know at all. Does someone here know?

i think it depends. are you talking completely drops school for a semester and then comes back for spring semester? or are you talking leaves iowa but takes his necessary classes at another school, then comes back in the spring?

how did shonn do it? i honestly have no idea, but you have me intrigued, lol

What do we need a pre-approved list of media and radio personalities before we can link to their quote? Gimmie a break.

What do we need a pre-approved list of media and radio personalities before we can link to their quote? Gimmie a break.

MLA format, citations listed in footnotes. credibility of citations will be determined by those who appear to have Irritable Bowel Syndrome in this thread.

because he missed camp, i already answered that earlier

He missed camp because of a personal issue, not because of grades or because he was in any legal trouble. I can see where he might not play in week one, but he's not going to be suspended. Get real.

To say that he should be suspended would seem to to suggest that he's done something to put himself in the doghouse.

He missed camp because of a personal issue, not because of grades or because he was in any legal trouble. I can see where he might not play in week one, but he's not going to be suspended. Get real.

To say that he should be suspended would seem to to suggest that he's done something to put himself in the doghouse.

Correct Shada. He will not be suspended, end of story.

He will likely be behind the other 2 RBs from simply missing so much practice time and will have to earn playing time just like everyone else.

Same thing, he may not officially be suspended but he shouldn't be able to take the field. He did do something wrong, he missed camp. While the rest of the team was working their butts off he wasn't. I'm sorry but there has to be repercussions for missing what would be 2 weeks of practice no matter what those reasons are.

again, Just my opinion.

Same thing, he may not officially be suspended but he shouldn't be able to take the field. He did do something wrong, he missed camp. While the rest of the team was working their butts off he wasn't. I'm sorry but there has to be repercussions for missing what would be 2 weeks of practice no matter what those reasons are.

again, Just my opinion.

He missed camp for personal reasons (which have been speculated about here at length) not because of grades or legal things, or injury. I fail to see how him missing camp - for the reason he's be gone - is wrong. Some things are more important than football, and the reason he's been gone would certainly qualify.

He missed camp for personal reasons (which have been speculated about here at length) not because of grades or legal things, or injury. I fail to see how him missing camp - for the reason he's be gone - is wrong. Some things are more important than football, and the reason he's been gone would certainly qualify.

Nobody is saying the reason he missed is wrong, but on the other hand it isn't fair to take playing time away from JH and ARob who busted their *** in 90+ degree heat for 2 weeks either.

We all have personal issues to deal with, some are more extreme then others, but just like anyone else he will need to put in additional work and get caught up with the rest of the team before he should see playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts