We have 4 schollys and 0 verbals right?

uhl #30

[video=youtube;0TxPVjcdFIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TxPVjcdFIo[/video]

like a lot of euro kids, his lower body has good development, but he's skinny up top. just needs a weight program. gets beaten off the dribble a couple of times, but shows nice skills on the offensive end. hs white with a better handle and jump shot. top 60 is a reach, admittedly. still rather sign him than cunningham because iowa has utoff for three years and white for two while uhl fills out.

the presence of utoff and white may be what turns uhl off, though. hard to get kids to wait....

he'll be temple or bc, so it's just ******* in the wind.

we'll need to get excited about jackson forbes.

uhl #30

[video=youtube;0TxPVjcdFIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TxPVjcdFIo[/video]

like a lot of euro kids, his lower body has good development, but he's skinny up top. just needs a weight program. gets beaten off the dribble a couple of times, but shows nice skills on the offensive end. hs white with a better handle and jump shot. top 60 is a reach, admittedly. still rather sign him than cunningham because iowa has utoff for three years and white for two while uhl fills out.

the presence of utoff and white may be what turns uhl off, though. hard to get kids to wait....

he'll be temple or bc, so it's just ******* in the wind.

we'll need to get excited about jackson forbes.

But can we beat out Harvard for him? Harvard is a good bb program now, and Harvard is Harvard, altho they do not give athletic schollys, somehow they get kids thru, based on income levels or something. Right now we are trying to beat our San Diego, and Harvard for our recruits...not great news.

But can we beat out Harvard for him? Harvard is a good bb program now, and Harvard is Harvard, altho they do not give athletic schollys, somehow they get kids thru, based on income levels or something. Right now we are trying to beat our San Diego, and Harvard for our recruits...not great news.

At this point, I'm worried about even being to able to fill out a roster in three years.

Cunningham is a WAY better athlete with equal skills yet Uhl is a top 60 player with more upside according to you? "Deal with it?" The videos and evaluations by real experts are there for everyone to see. You clearly look like a fool that has the objectivity of Herby. Deal with it!

why are you so angry? settle down bud.

You clearly look like a fool that has the objectivity of Herby.

dude

three years ago I was incurring the wrath of the herb by putting a damper on the mel hype by arguing that he had a limited skillset and wasn't going to develop into an all-conference player or nba pick.

if I was herbin', I'd be proclaiming ellingson the next jimmer (that was irony, bros).

herbin' would be predicting 10 and 8 for uhl as a freshman. nah.

the same experts didn't think much of white or bowen. the experts also see the upside on this kid, and the evaluations support his high major offers, after only one trip around the AAU circuit.

But can we beat out Harvard for him? Harvard is a goof program now, and Harvard is Harvard, altho they do not give athletic schollys, somehow they get kids thru, based on income levels or something. Right now we are trying to beat our San Diego, and Harvard for our recruits...not great news.

Because at Harvard there really are 'Student-Athletes' Forbes can go to any school in the Country just on his academics alone.

don't remind me

this year's team could be special -- a sweet 16 and match or exceed last year's win total

but, you got to build up stock for the future

How about we make the tourney before we start talking sweet 16...I'm all for the optimism but take it one step at a time.

I hate to say it, but Fran may be playing the transfer game this year.

Latest posts