We have 4 schollys and 0 verbals right?

You already admitted in this thread that you overreacted about this and posted some dumb stuff. Now stop doing it again and stop acting like a little ***** over a decision made by a 17 year old kid.

First off, please don't use profanity here. Second, what are you talking about?

I don't think Iowa was misled. Kentucky came in very late; that's usually going to be a pretty game-changing event in the recruiting process. If he does go to Kentucky, Iowa fans shouldn't feel as though he lied to them or strung them along.

But he did string them along while him and his DAD both were begging Kentucky to offer him...that is a load of crap and personally Iowa should have stopped recruiting him when they started begging KU to offer him..

There you go *******. Stop being a ***** and a terrible poster.

Please show where I said I overreacted? Not once did I. I have a joking approach to everything I write on here. Perhaps you're the terrible poster because it seems to me you're the one overreacting...

But he did string them along while him and his DAD both were begging Kentucky to offer him...that is a load of crap and personally Iowa should have stopped recruiting him when they started begging KU to offer him..
I didn't know Kansas was in the picture .. .. when did that happen? ;)

GO HAWKS!!!

a class of uhl, marvin clark, and milik yarbrough would be more than adequate

a PF who would be top 60 if he was US-born, and two athletic wings with some muscle who can create their own shot.

Whats crazy is spending the time and resources he did on A position we don't need for two years only to be dismissed like last weeks garbage.
He did spend a lot of time on Ulis but if you get the chance to recruit a really good player you go after him even when you have others doing a good job at the position.

a class of uhl, marvin clark, and milik yarbrough would be more than adequate

a PF who would be top 60 if he was US-born, and two athletic wings with some muscle who can create their own shot.

Uhl weighs 180 pounds as a PF but would be top 60? What a complete joke, pretty obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.

Uhl weighs 180 pounds as a PF but would be top 60? What a complete joke, pretty obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.

he's thin, but very skilled and has good instincts and court sense as a combo forward.

read the writeups on his summer play (yes, you'll need to pay) -- the general consensus is that he has a huge upside and is underrated because he's only had one year of HS ball in the USA. he's a strong candidate to break into the top 100 during his senior year.

you have no clue what you are talking about.

he's thin, but very skilled and has good instincts and court sense as a combo forward.

read the writeups on his summer play (yes, you'll need to pay) -- the general consensus is that he has a huge upside and is underrated because he's only had one year of HS ball in the USA. he's a strong candidate to break into the top 100 during his senior year.

you have no clue what you are talking about.

Updated 09/09/2013
Strengths:
Uhl is a talented forward with good long-term potential. He's long and pretty athletic, has potentially versatile ball skills, and is relatively smooth and fluid for a guy his size. He has a high understanding of the game and so he moves without the ball and passes well. He has the range to step out as far as the three-point line and can shake his man off the dribble.

Weaknesses:
He's bothered by contact right now and will continue to be until he gets both physically stronger and a little tougher. Consequently, he could stand to improve as a finisher and also become a more effective rebounder. Overall consistency also isn't there yet as he has a tendency to produce in spurts.
Bottom Line:
He's long, athletic, and pretty skilled but lacks the physical strength and toughness to maximize his tools right now. Give him a year or two to mature physically and his best basketball should be still in front of him.

In no way, shape, or form has anyone who has seen him ranked him anywhere close to a "top 60 player" like you hilariously claim.

Carry on making a fool of yourself though. PF's who are bothered by contact, 50 lbs underweight and that need 2 years to mature are now considered top 60 players? Hilarious!

it wouldn't be the first time a kid got a good ranking based on potential -- especially a talented kid who just needs to fill out. you're cherry picking the negatives.

who would you rather sign -- uhl or josh cunningham? for upside, uhl.

it wouldn't be the first time a kid got a good ranking based on potential -- especially a talented kid who just needs to fill out. you're cherry picking the negatives.

who would you rather sign -- uhl or josh cunningham? for upside, uhl.

Just curious, but have you seen either one of them play? Or are you just looking at a couple write ups and some highlight videos?

almost no one here has seen any of them play, so that invalidates almost all responses.

the same argument can be used to critique tskinner.

disagree with the herd, wait until someone plays the "if you haven't seen them, trust fran" trump card.

almost no one here has seen any of them play, so that invalidates almost all responses.

the same argument can be used to critique tskinner.

disagree with the herd, wait until someone plays the "if you haven't seen them, trust fran" trump card.

Settle down dude. I thought maybe you'd seen them play since you "know" who has more potential.

Latest posts