"We cant even get that right"

Having you & ooth disagree with me makes me feel better. If I were agreeing with you I would be very worried about my football or life knowledge. A troll is a troll.

Baseball bat, so which is it? Are you being trolled or do you just get really upset about what you read on the interwebs?

9 wins this year, really, Iowa's 6 wins this year have come against two teams that are 1 and 8, one team that's 1 and 9, a 4 and 5 team, a lower tier team that is 5 and 4, and a 8 and 2 Minny team who we are lucky we played early before Kill had to take a leave and the Gophers had something to play for.

Iowa has beaten nobody of merit this year besides Minny and that's stretching it, reality, when we play anybody worth anything in current college football we are exposed.

Please check your meds and join the rest of use in reality.

So are you saying Iowa has zero chance of winning 9? Is it beyond reality? Just asking, smart guy.

I have no idea what he was saying to the Purdue coach. I have no problem with CJ running for the TD. Nothing wrong with that. He doesn't get to play that much. It wasn't running up the score. Running up the score is what that nasty P**** who coaches OSU does. That is not excusable at all......

Humiliating another school, team and coach to advance in the BCS is despicable.......

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I can now disregard any posts from SamsonHawk515 for lack of knowledge.

Kthxbuhbye.

When the hawks limp into a bowl game at 6 and 6 I'll make sure to rehash this thread for you.

kthxbuhbye (8th grade girl speak??)

When the hawks limp into a bowl game at 6 and 6 I'll make sure to rehash this thread for you.

kthxbuhbye (8th grade girl speak??)

The only thing that's dumb is you ruling it out as impossible. If Canzeri can revive the rushing game then it's certainly possible. I understand there's a difference between running all over Purdue and doing it against Nebby or Michigan. However, it isn't like Nebby or Michigan are exactly world beaters this year. They are definitely beatable. It isn't likely Iowa will win both, but ruling it out at this point is just you being a curmudgeon.

The only thing that's dumb is you ruling it out as impossible. If Canzeri can revive the rushing game then it's certainly possible. I understand there's a difference between running all over Purdue and doing it against Nebby or Michigan. However, it isn't like Nebby or Michigan are exactly world beaters this year. They are definitely beatable. It isn't likely Iowa will win both, but ruling it out at this point is just you being a curmudgeon.

At what point in this football season has Iowa shown the ability to move the ball and score enough points to win in Lincoln or against UM. We've all witnessed this team and it's O ineptness, if Iowa beats Michigan in two weeks I'll change my tune, but until Kfed and company beat a halfway decent opponent and please dont say they beat Minny, may the message board Ferentz lovers attack.

My prediction for both games is Iowa hangs around and eventually takes two L's crushing the fan bases dreams and sending the Hawks to Dallas. This is where I'm at with this staff, I've witnessed in person the crushed souls that leave Kinnick shaking thier heads with tears in thier eyes because Kirk no longer wins the close games and Kinnick is no longer the home field advantage it once was.

At what point in this football season has Iowa shown the ability to move the ball and score enough points to win in Lincoln or against UM. We've all witnessed this team and it's O ineptness, if Iowa beats Michigan in two weeks I'll change my tune, but until Kfed and company beat a halfway decent opponent and please dont say they beat Minny, may the message board Ferentz lovers attack.

My prediction for both games is Iowa hangs around and eventually takes two L's crushing the fan bases dreams and sending the Hawks to Dallas. This is where I'm at with this staff, I've witnessed in person the crushed souls that leave Kinnick shaking thier heads with tears in thier eyes because Kirk no longer wins the close games and Kinnick is no longer the home field advantage it once was.

Frankly, there is no point in my lifetime that Iowa has scored passably well against Nebraska and that includes a victory over them at Kinnick decades ago. So no, I don't expect a win in Lincoln though we might pull one out on senior day.

Since when is Michigan a half decent opponent?

Yes, zero chance, dumb guy...

This thread should be titled...."SamsonHawk515 can't even get math right".

You realize how dumb you look by saying Iowa has zero chance of getting to 9 wins when we have at least 3 and possibly 4 games left(there's still a shot to make the B1G championship game), right? I mean, I assume you learned about basic statistics and probability, right?

Latest posts