"We cant even get that right"

I truly believe we have the dumbest fans in the world. This thread and website prove it.

Just record setting stupidity and the end is nowhere in sight.

"Last TD" in a head coach's mind could easily mean "last TD by the first team when I actually gave a flip about execution", and when an actual called QB sneak was actually completely screwed up to the point they had to call a TO.

People are just speculating that the second team's TD run by CJB was a called run up the middle that he took outside instead. I suppose we'll only know what the heck he was talking about when he gets asked at the presser.

Taking the spin up a notch. I like it.

Another mistake on my part...you are on my ignore list but I stumbled onto this post. You are becoming so tiresome with your repetition. First, you find every excuse to bash KF...then you have the gall to accuse those who disagree with you of being blind followers of our head coach. You are indeed the Fox News of the Hawkeyenation message board! Congrats!

What's wrong with Fox News Doc?

By the way, Fox doesn't apologize for running up the score on CNN and MSNBC.

a hc is not most people. So if you wanted bamboo floors and the installer put in carpet, your not upset? You still have floors right?
Fact is at this point in the season a hc or any coach should be down right pizzed about lack of execution.
You obviously missed my point.

Nope. I am saying the play Kurt wanted and the play called were different. He said as much. I don't care how much you want to infer what he was saying. His EXACT words were " the LAST touchdown." I take him at his word. Kurt is conservative, but he isn't a dummy or a lier.

I would never call KF a liar. I just listen to his comments again and you're correct he does reference "On the last Touchdown" but all the pre-snap reads qualify my theory on both 3rd&1 plays in the redzone during the 4th quarter. If CJ did call that play he will be in KF's dog house we all know that and we may not see him again this year if QB2 isn't needed anymore. If GD made the call CJ should be ok. Hard to know exactly what happen but someone called the naked boot that I know for sure. Maybe KF is playing it off on the play not getting in correctly as a scapegoat for GD's play call, whatever happened the play was executed perfectly. We will never know as KF wont answer the questions on it Tuesday.

I would never call KF a liar. I just listen to his comments again and you're correct he does reference "On the last Touchdown" but all the pre-snap reads qualify my theory on both 3rd&1 plays in the redzone during the 4th quarter. If CJ did call that play he will be in KF's dog house we all know that and we may not see him again this year if QB2 isn't needed anymore. If GD made the call CJ should be ok. Hard to know exactly what happen but someone called the naked boot that I know for sure. Maybe KF is playing it off on the play not getting in correctly as a scapegoat for GD's play call, whatever happened the play was executed perfectly. We will never know as KF wont answer the questions on it Tuesday.
Agreed. I just can't fathom a reason that it would be brought up in a post game press conference, let alone a 10 second interview when the question is about being bowl eligible.

Agreed. I just can't fathom a reason that it would be brought up in a post game press conference, let alone a 10 second interview when the question is about being bowl eligible.

I agree that it's weird that he brings up something like that in a quick post game interview. We likely will never know what he was taking about there.

To me I see it as KirFer addressing the details and execution issues. There were plenty of those to address this game (particularly in the 1st half).

I highly doubt he's mad they scored or desires to keep it close or doesn't want to win; as some on here would suggest.

I agree that it's weird that he brings up something like that in a quick post game interview. We likely will never know what he was taking about there.

To me I see it as KirFer addressing the details and execution issues. There were plenty of those to address this game (particularly in the 1st half).

I highly doubt he's mad they scored or desires to keep it close or doesn't want to win; as some on here would suggest.

I would agree with you if not for the obvious apology to Hazell.

I would agree with you if not for the obvious apology to Hazell.

I certainly wouldn't say it was an obvious apology. There's no way to know. The discussion between the two was abnormally long; but we don't know what was said.

My initial thought was KirFer explaining he was getting the FB's a couple carries (Cox and Plewa each got a carry instead of the kneel down).

After rewatching it, I thought maybe KirFer was giving him some folksy wisdom about sticking with it after a couple rough first years as a HC.

Then after rewatching it (again), it looked like Hazell talked a lot more in the handshake. Maybe Hazell was giving him a wah wah about something or other.

Whatevs it may have been, we'll likely never know; and will cotinue to make 10 page threads discussing what could've been said.

Easton;1204951[B said:
]I truly believe we have the dumbest fans in the world.[/B] This thread and website prove it.

Just record setting stupidity and the end is nowhere in sight.

Then why don't you move on. We won't miss you

Another mistake on my part...you are on my ignore list but I stumbled onto this post. You are becoming so tiresome with your repetition. First, you find every excuse to bash KF...then you have the gall to accuse those who disagree with you of being blind followers of our head coach. You are indeed the Fox News of the Hawkeyenation message board! Congrats!

How do you what Ive been saying....Im on your ignore list. Youll read this because you want to see what I have written.

Ive been very tame compared to most this season only making a handful of negative posts until this thread.

You know whats repetative?.......kirk

This reaction by KF does surprise and really bothers me.

Purdue went for it deep in their own territory instead of punting on fourth down turning the ball over to us. We had all of our back-ups in the game at that point. We subsequently handed the ball off on each play. I really do not see a difference by using a QB sneak for a yard followed by a couple of hand offs for a TD versus the QB bootleg? We were going to score either way. It is not like we threw for the end zone on the first play of the series.

I do get the issue with un-classiness that goes on with some programs across the nation that rack up absurd scores often with their starters in the game the majority of time. I do not think we were anywhere near that point. Heck Wisconsin jammed a late score in on us with their starters and the game won the week before. Did we expect an apology for that? I do not think so.

I do not know what was said between coaches but it looked like Hazell was caught off-guard by KF's apology if that is what happened. Hazell also shares some blame by going for it instead of punting. KF made this non-issue an issue now.

I also cannot believe we have to tell our back-ups that we want them to go into games but not try to be successful. Hey thanks for all the work you have done in practice and the weight room but when you go in make sure you do not do anything productive! Why not just take a knee four times then.

Last edited:

Latest posts