Watch: Patrick McCaffery, D.J. Carton Face Off at Sharp Shootout

I honestly don't understand DJs five-star ranking. He was pitiful in the crunch, made a few nice layups against an Iowa HS second team plus PMac. Not that impressive to me.....

It would be nice to have a point guard who can make the three. PMac seems to be improving his proficiency with the three. DJs three doesn't look that much better than Patrick's. Both have questionable form, but PMac actually makes them.....

PMac was impressive at the Crunch making baskets and valuable assists. DJ was rather lackluster.....

PMac certainly seems to have much more basketball savvy than DJ, by far.....

Merely personal observations and not intended to be considered of value.....

Last edited:
Time for me to return home.....

s5ZW2QsG4ZKwhn-PHRu9YzjOkFzoEnPmqM8zmPdar4dGxGiN38X-1fXXGZedISX7dXDcEVOX5iNI66PbNIKY1IBLKaaOokfs-QPCHtYzORrz-bBM=s0-d-e1-ft

:cool:

I honestly don't understand DJs five-star ranking. He was pitiful in the crunch, made a few nice layups against an Iowa HS second team plus PMac. Not that impressive to me.....

It would be nice to have a point guard that can shoot the three. PMac seems to be improving his proficiency with the three. DJs three doesn't look that much better than Patrick's. Both have questionable form, but PMac actually makes them.....

PMac was impressive at the Crunch making baskets and valuable assists. DJ was rather lackluster.....

PMac certainly seems to have much more basketball savvy than DJ, by far.....

Merely personal observations and not intended to be considered of value.....
Last season, DJ shot 32.2% from three. Pat shot 26.2% from three. DJ definitely looked worse from three this AAU season, but from what I saw Pat pretty much looked the same.

Latest posts