Wagner Leaves To Play Football

12,000 calorie diet, here I come. Maybe Ferentz will make a call. 6' 7" is a nice football size for a nice TE, if he can put on about 30 more lbs of muscle.

hmmmmm.... the experts told me Fran's been sitting in his office with his feet kicked up. Good luck Ahmad.
Just so we are clear, Fran did what exactly here?

The way I see it a player walked into his office and told him he would like to pursue another sport. Fran agreed.

I’m willing to give Fran credit where credit is due but this is a reach.

The way I see it a player walked into his office and told him he would like to pursue another sport. Fran agreed.

You really don't quiet understand how this totally works, do you?

haha - really? You think Fran was begging Ahmad to stay - or happily accepted this? Or in their out meetings said " you might be best served to do this?" - these guys are their mentors

You really don't quiet understand how this totally works, do you?

yeah, it's crazy to me that I let anyone tell me I don't know enough about how things work in hoops. I do though, cause I don't know EVERYTHING. Really don't know all that much - but I do know when all your teams worse players start leaving it's hardly a bad thing or that the coaches aren't helping will it.

Another year of one scholarship senior on the roster-and it's a former walk on. Good golly miss Molly.

Moss is the only one still on the team from the six player recruiting class of 2015-16.

Grad transfers-now! Do not want to see another four or five player freshman class.

haha - really? You think Fran was begging Ahmad to stay - or happily accepted this? Or in their out meetings said " you might be best served to do this?" - these guys are their mentors
I’m okay with that what you say above. I’m sure Fran was involved in the conversation, that’s good. I don’t question that Fran cares about theses kids.

I’m just confused how a guy going into his 4th year of basketball at your school leaving to play a different sport is some sort of success for the basketball coach.

I’m okay with that what you say above. I’m sure Fran was involved in the conversation, that’s good. I don’t question that Fran cares about theses kids.

I’m just confused how a guy going into his 4th year of basketball at your school leaving to play a different sport is some sort of success for the basketball coach.

it is when the guy couldn't play a meaningful role on your team.