Wagner Leaves To Play Football

True yeah it's hard telling. Moss is listed at 6'5 and for what it's worth seeing them stand next to each other Wagner has him beat. But if he's really 6'3 it's just all relative. No matter how you slice it Wagner will be 4 or more inches taller than anyone out there defending him pretty much

Oh, he'll definitely be taller than defenders. But the 6/7"-means-he's-a-TE talk can be scrubbed, IMO.

Oh, he'll definitely be taller than defenders. But the 6/7"-means-he's-a-TE talk can be scrubbed, IMO.
I think he'll be pretty far behind as far blocking goes so putting him at TE would be a lot to ask. Blocking assignments for WRs is a whole lot easier as far as the Xs and Os of it. I think using him similarly to Fant and more often then not have him line up in the slot or outside would be better for everyone. I like the idea of stacking the two of them outside or even a 3rd in a diamond formation and throwing a screen to him. The kind of plays you can use with a guy like him is just nuts but you just can't throw it all in his lap day 1 and overwhelm him.

I don't think trying to put his hand in the dirt as a traditional inline TE will be his cup of tea. Surely BF would know better than to try forcing that right away.

Am hearing we don't have a scholarship to give him?
I've wondered that. Surely the heck there's 1 measly scholly there to give. If not surely somebody else will be transferring during the off season or shortly after spring ball. Seems like some players always leave after learning where they are on the depth chart after spring ball too.

Pfft. Room can be made if he is worthy of the work. Don't worry none. If the coaches believe Wagner can help and Wagner wants to stay then the coaches will make it happen.

My understanding is that we have Bobby Kennedy and Chris White talking to Wagner right now. We good.