Wadley NOT Coming Back

OkstHawk

Been spot on with these before, but already hearing that Wadley leaning strongly towards not returning next season. Take it for what it's worth but I've posted twice before and been 100% spot on.

Been spot on with these before, but already hearing that Wadley leaning strongly towards not returning next season. Take it for what it's worth but I've posted twice before and been 100% spot on.
twice, huh? impressive.
261772iC59466CD47DC5918

Coach Kirk has stated that he thinks Wadley is too small...Coach Kirk is well respected in the NFL and has a strong tradition of offensive line coaching...in college ball...other than bowl games.

If AW can get paid to play then more power to him. But I just don't see the NFL salivating over 180lb RB's.

Why would he risk a senior season where he might get hurt and then thrown to the wolves like KF just did to CJB?

Without Wadley, 5-7 is probably as good as this program can do in 2017.

He has very good power at his weight and he has the great moves. He can maybe make it as a third down back in the NFL but not big enough for a lot of carries. How big is Jamaal Charles, 190-200, Wadley does need more weight to be an everydown back.

Hmm cash checks or take a beating and risk never getting to play in the NFL... Running backs are just a different animal then other positions. They have less reps in them to be played. If he can get drafted be it 4th-5th round he wouldn't be stupid to go. I don't think no matter how good of a SR season he'd have that he'd be a 2nd rounder or better due to his size and how the NFL would project using him. So that said his stock may be as high as it needs to be. With agents buzzing around telling him similar things I'd be more surprised than not if he comes back.

If AW can get paid to play then more power to him. But I just don't see the NFL salivating over 180lb RB's.

think about how AW would fit in as a backup to L. Bell with the Steelers? A pass first offense. AW can take 5 to 8 carries per game and split out wide. They do that with Bell now. he'd be a perfect fit. And, as a Steelers fan, i'd love to see them take AW.

think about how AW would fit in as a backup to L. Bell with the Steelers? A pass first offense. AW can take 5 to 8 carries per game and split out wide. They do that with Bell now. he'd be a perfect fit. And, as a Steelers fan, i'd love to see them take AW.
You can't be a Steelers fan on this forum. After all, look at their uniforms.

Coach Kirk has stated that he thinks Wadley is too small...Coach Kirk is well respected in the NFL and has a strong tradition of offensive line coaching...in college ball...other than bowl games.
Since when did 20 year-olds, especially regionally famous 20 year olds tempted by millions of dollars make rational decisions suggested by level-headed, successful adults?

Marc Morehouse said Wadley told him he was "50/50" on returning. Jan 16th is the deadline to declare, so we'll find out in 2 weeks...

Latest posts