Very Bad Road shooting does not travel home does it? Official MSU/Izzo @ Iowa Game thread

I showed my wife this and she said that the boosters should create a bunch of FranStare heads for the fans to wave when the opposing team attempts free throws. Would that our fan base be half as involved as the NW or Bucky fans and actually think of doing this!

I showed my wife this and she said that the boosters should create a bunch of FranStare heads for the fans to wave when the opposing team attempts free throws. Would that our fan base be half as involved as the NW or Bucky fans and actually think of doing this!
Knowing Barta I wouldnt be surprised if he publicly reprimends Fran for it.. he wouldn't have the first clue as to how that staredown rallied Fran's own team because he's Gary Barta.

BTW guess who fed Sandfort with a perfect pass because said passer knew how to let Peyton use the screen? Yes, the same guy who's made it happen so many times.

When Perkins was in a similar situation at Penn State earlier this year, Myles Dread read the play and picked off the pass.

We are gonna miss Connor. Big time.

Knowing Barta I wouldnt be surprised if he publicly reprimends Fran for it.. he wouldn't have the first clue as to how that staredown rallied Fran's own team because he's Gary Barta.

BTW guess who fed Sandfort with a perfect pass because said passer knew how to let Peyton use the screen? Yes, the same guy who's made it happen so many times.

When Perkins was in a similar situation at Penn State earlier this year, Myles Dread read the play and picked off the pass.

We are gonna miss Connor. Big time.
It also looked like an illegal screen. One that Connor knows damn well will never get called in that situation. Connor is the man.

View attachment 9886

The reason Hoggard missed that FT at the end....
So turns out Perkins was talking shit to him. That's why the dude was smiling. Almost missed the first one and then did miss the second one. Perkins also made huge plays in ot. One thing about this team, they handle late game situations really well. Already a few crazy comebacks for wins and a couple almost crazy comebacks where they fell just short.

When it is your team you are always hoping on that 3% chance.
Your chances of coming from behind this way are even lower than successfully recovering an NFL onside kick.

But once in a while it happens, thanks to three point shot. Make a bunch of them and it doesn't matter if the other team makes make all their free throws, as we saw in Lincoln a few years ago.

Latest posts