Uthoff Can Go anywhere on aid save Big Ten schools

Well, unless you cound Palo.

For the record I really want him to go to Iowa, because I want to see he and Bo pass in the handshake line after games.

Well, unless you cound Palo.

For the record I really want him to go to Iowa, because I want to see he and Bo pass in the handshake line after games.

I don't. I know he was on scholarship last year but for all accounts he's a walk on. I'm talking about a guy we recruited and signed with Iowa State. Who was the last one?

Clayton Vette? He lasted a week. Ross Marsden?

I think you've gone a little to far or are being hyperbolic for effect.

Not really. It's a genius plan. Can't believe no one else has done this before. Could be Hoiberg's NBA experience.

Cyclone fans should never trash the Big Ten again being that 5 of Hoiberg's transfers came from Big Ten programs. If it weren't for the Big Ten Hoiberg wouldn't look so smart.

Not really. It's a genius plan. Can't believe no one else has done this before. Could be Hoiberg's NBA experience.

Cyclone fans should never trash the Big Ten again being that 5 of Hoiberg's transfers came from Big Ten programs. If it weren't for the Big Ten Hoiberg wouldn't look so smart.

You are all over the map. Some days you trash Hoiberg, others you praise him for the same thing. Just depends on your mood I guess.

Ha,ha... that would be a tense line of handshakes!

I think it's in his best interst to go to ISU as it's a big conference school in his home state. ISU plays a good style and seems to be going in a good direction.

I think it would be best for him to avoid attending a Big 10 school.

I'll trash the Big 10 when warranted.

Most ISU fans i know used to say the same thing about KState Football. I dont think they used it as a term of endearment.

Actually, I believe it was JUCO U not Transfer U. But, I could be wrong. At least that is what I remember of Bill Snyder's 1st go-around - all those JUCO players.

If Uthoff has to sit out a year anyway why wouldn't he go to a Juco and then wherever he wants?

really? they lose over 60% of their scoring, they can use him

00 points scored thus far in D-1 and there are points coming-on line next year from Utah and Michigan. All I'm saying is Jarrod has gone back to square one and ISU is not the program it was two years ago. There are big fish out there and ISU is sitting on one extra ( I think) scholarship to give.

Latest posts