USA Today Poll Released

I see they put Virginia in front of us. I guess beating them on their home floor by double digits last year did nothing for us.

East coast bias has always been around as long as the basketball polls. Just win baby and things will fall into place

IMO Kentucky is still to young. On paper they are, by far, the most talented team but freshman tend to make freshman mistakes. I know it could happen but I cannot recall a freshman dominated team ever winning the NC. I know Carmelo Anthony did it leading Syracuse to a NC as a freshman but he had a pretty good supporting cast.

They won't start 5 freshman, they have the same look as the NC team 3 frosh will start and 2 sophs.

The big difference is I think a sophomore in Willie Cauley-Stein will be the man for them and not a freshman.

Just two years ago they did the exact same thing and on paper this class is deeper and better than that freshman class. The thing though WCS is better than the other two players that were sophs that started. It won't surprise me if James Young beats out Alex Poythress sometime during the season, he is just special.

Had Kentucky not done this same thing a couple years ago, I would agree, they were destined for a big time fall last year because they just didn't have any returnees that were any good. Also, the PG situation was absolutely awful Harrow was not fit for them from day one and he was ushered out.

I will stand by them as my hands down favorite until they have a ton of injuries or all this talent fails.

**** USA TODAY! I'M BOYCOTTING THEM TOO!! I'M GOING TO TAKE A DUMP IN A USA TODAY AND LIGHT IT ON FIRE IN THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE!!!!