UNI Vs CLOWNS

um...yes I would. As an Iowa fan, I'm use to have games nationally televised or BTN at the least. I didn't buy a big screen tv to watch games on the internet.

But if your only option was the internet. You would pay $9 in a heartbeat and not think twice. Hell a movie ticket is damn near $10 bucks anymore.

And who is your cable thru? Directtv? Dish? B/c mediacom is the only one that could have had the game

Ok? Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my statement? The fact is, Iowa looked flat all game. Plus, UNI is pesky and looks forward to playing ISU and Iowa.

I disagree with your statement. UNI has been game planning for ISU for months, and it's an easy game for a BCS team to overlook, especially with Iowa coming to town the next week. Remember, UNI pretty much beat ISU in every statistical category last season except points and turnovers. UNI will make the game competitive and I truly believe Farley has them believing they will win. I think UNI pulls the upset. Standing with my original prediction.

um...yes I would. As an Iowa fan, I'm use to have games nationally televised or BTN at the least. I didn't buy a big screen tv to watch games on the internet.

It's really pretty easy to hook up a computer to that big screen of yours.

They aren't going to have a problem selling out the UNI game. It's always a sell out. Our top attendance games in history are always the UNI games.

Iiiiiiiiii don't think I would be bragging about that.

That's just sad.

I love how ISU fans think selling only 35,000 season tickets is a good thing.

In comparison to other BCS schools? No it's not a good thing. In comparison to wear we have been? Yeah it's a great thing.

You have to start somewhere

I disagree with your statement. UNI has been game planning for ISU for months, and it's an easy game for a BCS team to overlook, especially with Iowa coming to town the next week. Remember, UNI pretty much beat ISU in every statistical category last season except points and turnovers. UNI will make the game competitive and I truly believe Farley has them believing they will win. I think UNI pulls the upset. Standing with my original prediction.

We'll see here in a few days, but I think you're underestimating Coach Rhoads and staff.

In comparison to other BCS schools? No it's not a good thing. In comparison to wear we have been? Yeah it's a great thing.

You have to start somewhere

We're both just p***ing into the wind here. You have to remember that Iowa football sold 75,000 tickets from the day the program was born. They can't understand our position.

SMH

I said that Iowa looked flat in a game they won. How on earth does that make ISU look any better? ISU got beat soundly the following week by Iowa. Are you even thinking before typing?

hey clown - you don't have to state that iowa beat your team to make iowa look like the better team. UNI was better than ISU that year, and was a great team.

the irony here is thick, but i'm sure you don't comprehend beyond the here and now, speaking of thinking and typing.

We're both just p***ing into the wind here. You have to remember that Iowa football sold 75,000 tickets from the day the program was born. They can't understand our position.

like not showing the game to your fans on mediacom AND selling that $9 computer package?

just what is your situation? can't gouge nebraska any longer, so gotta resort to jacking your own fanbase?

hey clown - you don't have to state that iowa beat your team to make iowa look like the better team. UNI was better than ISU that year, and was a great team.

the irony here is thick, but i'm sure you don't comprehend beyond the here and now, speaking of thinking and typing.

WTF are you even saying? You're just spewing nonsense.

like not showing the game to your fans on mediacom AND selling that $9 computer package?

just what is your situation? can't gouge nebraska any longer, so gotta resort to jacking your own fanbase?

My situation is that I'm a non-alum fan of ISU. I, in no way shape or form, represent ISU. So, whatever it is they decide to do is there business and not mine, nor is it yours, yet you get so frustrated (seemingly) by EVERYTHING that JP or ISU does. Why do you care so much?

Just so the db that started this thread knows, the game would have been on FSN if it would not have been switched to Saturday. This will be the only game not on TV this year, Pollard wanted to promote Clone Zone.

I heard ISU doing it to get more people subscribing to clone zone. Also is the game sold out?

ISU 24
UNI 21

LOL, I grew up in CR and used to be able to buy a ticket for pennies on the dollar during Hayden's last seasons and sit wherever I wanted.

WTF are you even saying? You're just spewing nonsense.

My situation is that I'm a non-alum fan of ISU. I, in no way shape or form, represent ISU. So, whatever it is they decide to do is there business and not mine, nor is it yours, yet you get so frustrated (seemingly) by EVERYTHING that JP or ISU does. Why do you care so much?

Why do you care that we care so much? It's a Hawkeye message board and you are an in-state team that we play every year. We are free to discuss whatever matters we choose on here.

Why do you care that we care so much? It's a Hawkeye message board and you are an in-state team that we play every year. We are free to discuss whatever matters we choose on here.

Me personally, I like to discuss sports outside of just my fanbase. That's my motivation for coming over here. I just find it a bit off that some people (goes for every fanbase) are overly obsessed with another team (typically a rival) that they just can't stop talking about their every move. Do you enjoy seeing the same stuff posted all of the time? If so, you should really check-out the Rivalry forum on HR. There are a select few that just LOVE to repeat themselves with nearly every post.

We've had the clonezone for 4 years and have had other games where it was only shown online.

So in other words, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Not a clue

Last edited:

Latest posts