UNI Vs CLOWNS

Very reputable I am sure.

2nd highest ticket sales in ISU history (really #1 b/c the 2007 ordeal was different with Iowa tickets only being sold as season tickets).

They aren't going to have a problem selling out the UNI game. It's always a sell out. Our top attendance games in history are always the UNI games.

Iowa State is showing the game on their website. cyclones.com on clonezone.

the only reason it has done so well prior to this year is it has been a Thursday night game. On Saturday, people have other choices. Plenty of the crowd who had gone in the past just wanted to go to a game (given it was first game of the year).

And just like the 'harvest' excuse, Follard is scared of 'Labor Day' and students being away as to not selling it out.

Believe me, I fully believe he is going to scrap for every $1 he possibly can. Next he is going to put up a wind turbine on top of the new interstate sign and charge the wind to pass thru the blades..

I would be so ****** if Iowa tried to charge me money to watch them play a game on the internet.

I actually think it would be cool to have the option to purchase a subscription to watch all the games online. Granted I'd want it to be on local television as well. But there are a lot of people that can't get Iowa games in their home town.

no you wouldn't. don't lie. you'd gladly pay $9 to watch the Hawks play. Much cheaper than a ticket.

What else was ISU going to do? Put it on mediacom channel 22? Not many people have mediacom anymore and nobody outside the state could watch it. For $9 it gives every ISU fan a chance to watch the game. Even fans that live 1,000 miles away

can't do both??

UNI 26
ISU 21

UNI has had all summer to fester over this one. We saw first hand what a motivated UNI team can do when they have all off season to plan for you.

UNI 26
ISU 21

UNI has had all summer to fester over this one. We saw first hand what a motivated UNI team can do when they have all off season to plan for you.

Iowa was flat that game. Plain and simple. Also, ISU isn't going to lose this game. I think you know better, you just want UNI to win/ISU to lose. ISU is better at nearly every postition and UNI's strongest side of the ball is offense whereas ISU's in defense. ISU's defense is better than UNI's offense.

Iowa was flat that game. Plain and simple. Also, ISU isn't going to lose this game. I think you know better, you just want UNI to win/ISU to lose. ISU is better at nearly every postition and UNI's strongest side of the ball is offense whereas ISU's in defense. ISU's defense is better than UNI's offense.

LOL!!!!!

This is unreal! If an Iowa fan were to come out and say we were flat in a game you guys would jump all over us for making excuses. But when you want to make a point that UNI isn't that good, all of the sudden, Iowa came out flat. Awesome!

the only reason it has done so well prior to this year is it has been a Thursday night game. On Saturday, people have other choices. Plenty of the crowd who had gone in the past just wanted to go to a game (given it was first game of the year).

And just like the 'harvest' excuse, Follard is scared of 'Labor Day' and students being away as to not selling it out.

Believe me, I fully believe he is going to scrap for every $1 he possibly can. Next he is going to put up a wind turbine on top of the new interstate sign and charge the wind to pass thru the blades..

I don't think this game has ever been on a Thursday, it sells because UNI fans can actually get tickets to this game unlike when they go to Kinnick.

UNI 26
ISU 21

I just wish Paul Rhoads and staff would have worked these kids out all summer instead of sitting on their ***** gloating over their big win against UNI last year

LOL!!!!!

This is unreal! If an Iowa fan were to come out and say we were flat in a game you guys would jump all over us for making excuses. But when you want to make a point that UNI isn't that good, all of the sudden, Iowa came out flat. Awesome!

100%

typical clown - spinning to make themselves look better.

I just wish Paul Rhoads and staff would have worked these kids out all summer instead of sitting on their ***** gloating over their big win against UNI last year

agreed. he also should have had that snaggle tooth pulled and not thought that beard improved his Harley image. Does he still have that southern drawl?

Wonder if he finally got off the couch and became ONE!?

Very reputable I am sure.

2nd highest ticket sales in ISU history (really #1 b/c the 2007 ordeal was different with Iowa tickets only being sold as season tickets).

They aren't going to have a problem selling out the UNI game. It's always a sell out. Our top attendance games in history are always the UNI games.

Iowa State is showing the game on their website. cyclones.com on clonezone.

I love how ISU fans think selling only 35,000 season tickets is a good thing.

LOL!!!!!

Ok? Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my statement? The fact is, Iowa looked flat all game. Plus, UNI is pesky and looks forward to playing ISU and Iowa.

no you wouldn't. don't lie. you'd gladly pay $9 to watch the Hawks play. Much cheaper than a ticket.

What else was ISU going to do? Put it on mediacom channel 22? Not many people have mediacom anymore and nobody outside the state could watch it. For $9 it gives every ISU fan a chance to watch the game. Even fans that live 1,000 miles away
um...yes I would. As an Iowa fan, I'm use to have games nationally televised or BTN at the least. I didn't buy a big screen tv to watch games on the internet.

Latest posts