***Un-official Whar game thread, Whar? Hawks vs um***

Effort, A+. Perimeter O, disappointing. D, mixed review. Gave up far too many points, too many second chances for MI, but MI really shot lights out, played at home, lots of free throws with high % success.
Garza,wow, just wow. JBO, please redshirt. JW, step up. I know he has been injured, and illness is a problem, but we need him. Young guys showed lack of experience.
Get back up and beat MN on Monday night. Still think this will be a fun team to watch with some good upside down the road.
Fouling at the end of the game is not effort, that’s just being dumb. Giving up tons of offensive rebounds in the 2H is not effort.

Our effort wasn’t near an A+ tonight sorry.

You continue to make yourself look like a fool. Our offense is fine, we need defense, which is not was Jok was known for.
I wasn’t talking about defense . If it’s defense you want , 98 percent of our roster needs to hit the bricks . Tonight Garza was awesome on the offense . The rest of the team ? Not even close . The other players struggled against better athletes . Fran sure has you fooled but then you are easily fooled

Fouling at the end of the game is not effort, that’s just being dumb. Giving up tons of offensive rebounds in the 2H is not effort.

Our effort wasn’t near an A+ tonight sorry.
The other posters should never be subjected to your knowledge of basketball. Fouling at the end of the game when you are behind is never dumb . You would rather have them burn clock? Yeah that makes sense . Teams have won the national title by constantly fouling at the end of the game including the 1983 NC State team

I wasn’t talking about defense . If it’s defense you want , 98 percent of our roster needs to hit the bricks . Tonight Garza was awesome on the offense . The rest of the team ? Not even close . The other players struggled against better athletes . Fran sure has you fooled but then you are easily fooled
Michigan’s gameplan was to take away our shooters and let Garza get his, he did, and we scored 91 points.

If you are worried about our offense you are seriously clueless, which is pretty well established at this point.

Your Jok comment was just flat dumb and showed your lack of B-ball IQ. Yes Iowa is slow and unathletic and bad on defense, that’s pretty well established. Jok doesn’t really change that. If you are looking for a player to add to this team I’d say Marble would have made a lot more sense because he’s a much better defender than Jok ever was. Again just a dumb comment by a poster who has proven to be either a very dumb basketball mind or simply a troll.

The other posters should never be subjected to your knowledge of basketball. Fouling at the end of the game when you are behind is never dumb . You would rather have them burn clock? Yeah that makes sense . Teams have won the national title by constantly fouling at the end of the game including the 1983 NC State team
I’m talking about when the game was completely decided Iowa was down like 13 you dimwit. That doesn’t show heart it was just dumb. Even the announcers were confused. At least Michigan will have their highest conference regulation point total for the next 15 years go in the record books against Iowa. We had no chance to comeback at that point, even the refs were getting frustrated.

Michigan’s gameplan was to take away our shooters and let Garza get his, he did, and we scored 91 points.

If you are worried about our offense you are seriously clueless, which is pretty well established at this point.

Your Jok comment was just flat dumb and showed your lack of B-ball IQ. Yes Iowa is slow and unathletic and bad on defense, that’s pretty well established. Jok doesn’t really change that. If you are looking for a player to add to this team I’d say Marble would have made a lot more sense because he’s a much better defender than Jok ever was. Again just a dumb comment by a poster who has proven to be either a very dumb basketball mind or simply a troll.
Or maybe their coach believes in man to man defense . Makes sense , he has pretty good athletes and man to man teaches you to compete on every possession. Anytime you want to take an IQ test on the game of basketball by all means let’s see what you have to offer

Or maybe their coach believes in man to man defense . Makes sense , he has pretty good athletes and man to man teaches you to compete on every possession. Anytime you want to take an IQ test on the game of basketball by all means let’s see what you have to offer
Like I said, anyone who’s read your recent basketball takes already knows how clueless you are. At this point I’m not even sure you’re not just trolling.

I’m talking about when the game was completely decided Iowa was down like 13 you dimwit. That doesn’t show heart it was just dumb. Even the announcers were confused. At least Michigan will have their highest conference regulation point total for the next 15 years go in the record books against Iowa. We had no chance to comeback at that point, even the refs were getting frustrated.
Oh you meant at the very very end of the game . It’s hard to read someone’s mind when they don’t possess one. Iowa started fouling at the one minute and 57 second mark . Sometimes a coach has to show his players he is going to keep fighting and keep making the other team prove they can keep making free throws . That sends a good message to your players . Never throw in the towel . That amount we gave up bothers you? You better get used to it with this roster

Like I said, anyone who’s read your recent basketball takes already knows how clueless you are. At this point I’m not even sure you’re not just trolling.
Yeah I figured that would be your response . It’s not really a response . This team does need a Jok and 3 Marbles to play with Garza . So therefore the Jok comment isn’t really a dumb comment .

Latest posts