***Un-official Whar game thread, Whar? Hawks vs um***

you are a fucking loser! Garza carried this team tonight, but you are too much of an ignorant dolt to know this. Get off this site and take your shitty personality with you

Hahaha drink another drink.

Garza had a great offensive night and kudos to him great Offensive performance.. The reality is we’ve been losing by double digits most of the night, our low post players can’t block out and get schooled most of the night in the post. Isame shit different day we have ZERO Defensive presence.. Big Ten season is where the rubber meets the road and if we going anywhere this season we better wake the hell up on D.

Hahaha drink another drink.

Garza had a great offensive night and kudos to him great Offensive performance.. The reality we’ve been losing by double digits most of the night, our low post players can’t block out and get schooled most of the night in the post. Isame shit different day we have ZERO Defensive presence..
you are the only dumb F on here calling Garza out!!!

This is a good team w/ Jordan. Period. Not elite, but definitely NCAA caliber. This team shows toughness and grit other Fran teams have severely lacked. There’s no such thing as a good loss but this certainly isn’t anything to hang our heads about

This is a good team w/ Jordan. Period. Not elite, but definitely NCAA caliber. This team shows toughness and grit other Fran teams have severely lacked. There’s no such thing as a good loss but this is as close as it gets
In Iowa City, I could see Iowa taking these guys. Neutral court still favor Michigan. I think Iowa played like a bubble team tonight. I will call it like I see it. They played better than I thought they would.

Latest posts