***Un-official Whar game thread, Whar? Hawks vs um***

It seemed like the wolverines couldn't believe the Hawks kept fighting to the bitter end

The knockdown and drag it out Hawkeyes

Almost everyone marked this one as a loss before the season started

The ideal situation would be JBO hangs it up Troussant and CJ get battle scared this year and Luka stays one more year. Next year we would be deadly!
I have a feeling Fran won’t start Joe T and he will go with the big lineup with Kriener which sucks.

If he does get Joe T in there for big minutes I really think our defense will be much improved.

Iowa is an NCAA tournament quality team. But the Big10 this year. Yikes...the record may not show it

Hey, The Wizard of Oz is on, sweet. At times tonight we had some flash, then we give it all back. The B1G will be that way again for Iowa.

Effort, A+. Perimeter O, disappointing. D, mixed review. Gave up far too many points, too many second chances for MI, but MI really shot lights out, played at home, lots of free throws with high % success.
Garza,wow, just wow. JBO, please redshirt. JW, step up. I know he has been injured, and illness is a problem, but we need him. Young guys showed lack of experience.
Get back up and beat MN on Monday night. Still think this will be a fun team to watch with some good upside down the road.

This team needs a Peter Jok type player on the perimeter to compliment Garza . We don’t have that type this year or next year either
You continue to make yourself look like a fool. Our offense is fine, we need defense, which is not was Jok was known for.

Latest posts