UCLA vs Duke tonite

JHHawk

in Madison Square Garden.....who ya got?

Jabari Parker will be the best player on the floor, but I cannot bring myself to root for Duke.

Go Bruins!

I can't root for either, so I find other ways to stay interested. UCLA +5, Duke doesn't play well away from Cameron Indoor (see game at United Center vs KU).

So... Go Bruins!

Hate'em both....probably watch it....my boys get back and start college xmas break....they love to hoop, so, pound a few beers....Duke will probably suck this one, but don't really want Alford to win, so I will sit back and enjoy the game...

No one said anything about #10 Ucon losing to Stanford or #14 UNC down by TX? With tonight's game, either #22 UCLA (Coaches poll) or #8 Duke. No matter who loses, I'm happy.

I wonder if Alf started his new gig in LA by announcing there was a new sheriff in town?

No one said anything about #10 Ucon losing to Stanford or #14 UNC down by TX? With tonight's game, either #22 UCLA (Coaches poll) or #8 Duke. No matter who loses, I'm happy.

For real lets talk about that. How does a top 10 team score 13 points in a half? And at home, no less. Really how?

For real lets talk about that. How does a top 10 team score 13 points in a half? And at home, no less. Really how?

I have yet to see a team play that makes me think "We just couldn't play with those guys." There are usually a few teams that just seem to stand above the rest...haven't seen that team yet this year. I watched Ohio State last night and was underwhelmed.

I agree with the above sentiments. I never in my wildest dreams saw a time when I would root for the hated Duke Blue Devils in a game, but this is it.

Bryce Alford looks alright, surprisingly enough.....

His act and appearance is somewhat irritating though, but he seems to know how to play with the big boys so far. The game is still young.....

:rolleyes:

FYI to make your day: SA said this was the type of big game he couldn't get at other places.

He must have been talking about MO ST.

Right, I do remember many big games at Iowa.....

Depsite what they say about Alford, who was irritating, we had 4/5 good years with him with exciting teams.....

Still was glad to see him go.....

UCLA doesn't go to deep and a lot of weary legs near the end. Agree that IA can take UCLA, hope IA can meet UCLA, ISU, Baylor, and Wichita State on the way to the Final Four!

Latest posts