UCLA vs Duke tonite

I dont care if Alfraud is coaching against the Legends of the Taliban National team. Learn me how to wrap a towel around my head so I can represent.

UCLA doesn't go to deep and a lot of weary legs near the end. Agree that IA can take UCLA, hope IA can meet UCLA, ISU, Baylor, and Wichita State on the way to the Final Four!

Payback for all four teams. I believe the last time we played UCLA was in LA with Bobby Hansen, Steve Carfino and the others. We lost a close one. The fans were very obnoxious. I also believe we beat UCLA when they were rated number one a while ago. I also remember Alford's first game as Hawk coach. We beat number one UConn with Vitale screeching: Steve Alford can flat out coach......

:cool:

This was an entertaining game for about 30 minutes anyway.

UCLA has some talent, but still seems west coast soft.
Anderson can be good, then turn it over trying to be a Magic clone....no.
Adams seemed disinterested...not impressed.
LaVine, frosh guard, is as high as 7 in some mock drafts as the next Westbrook....not yet.
Tony Parker is nothing special despite his high ranking.
Bryce Alford is better than advertised, his entry along with the zone got Bruins back in the game. But that was the extent of strategy by SA. Second half, K had him figured out. Parker and Hood are top 8 in mocks...... that makes Duke dangerous. If they should return next year with Okafor and Jones coming in...Duke wins it all.

Latest posts