Tyler Ulis

Fran wouldn't take Ulis. He is committed to Dickerson. Dickerson is going to be pretty good at Iowa next year.
They are not in the same class. One's a sophomore, ones a freshman. If Ulis wants to come you take both and figure it out. Ulis could possibly red shirt. Now would he do that, I doubt it, but you never know. It's not impossible, it's unlikely but I wouldn't say Fran wouldn't take Ulis if Ulis asked to come to Iowa.

They are not in the same class. One's a sophomore, ones a freshman. If Ulis wants to come you take both and figure it out.Ulis could possibly red shirt. Now would he do that, I doubt it, but you never know. It's not impossible, it's unlikely but I wouldn't say Fran wouldn't take Ulis if Ulis asked to come to Iowa.

One and done has the opportunity to come redshirt for Iowa? I'm surprised the kid hasn't switched his commitment already.

As far as I know, only one of Kentucky's freshmen have decided to go pro so far. It that remains static, both of their starting guards (the twins), are back next year. I wonder if Ulis took that into consideration when he made his decision, or if it would have made a difference to him.

This thread is becoming more pathetic than the Vaughn thread on Cyfan. At least it appears they have moved on.

Think again. Check out the thread when it was rumored that the UNLV coach might be leaving.

Also check the thread started last weekend when it was announced ISU landed the transfer from UNLV after his visit to Ames.

Saw Ulis play last nite in the Jordan Brands Hoop Summit game in Brooklyn.

He looked like he belonged out there with the best players in the land.
Has added some upper body the last year.
He will play a lot next year at UK, and be a 4 year player for them.

Just to top off this thread, the Harrison brothers have decided to return to Kentucky for their sophomore year. Will be interesting to see how much playing time Ulis gets as opposed to the two 6'6" twins.

Just to top off this thread, the Harrison brothers have decided to return to Kentucky for their sophomore year. Will be interesting to see how much playing time Ulis gets as opposed to the two 6'6" twins.

They are leading for the #1 player in the country in the next class who happens to be a point guard. I doubt Ulis will ever start at Kentucky, but he might play some as a backup. I can't really feel sorry for the guy since he will get pampered for the next four years. He would never make the NBA anyway.

Latest posts