Tyler Sash Has Died

Wow. That is humbling and spot on. A great angle to look at the role as an athlete and what the feelings are when that role is gone, LOST!

It's a damn game and many of us spout on here when crap doesn't meet our arm chair QB expectations, sometimes calling names to damn 18-22 year olds. I for one learned a lot from his blog and have a different perspective and will change my posting behavior going forward. Life is just too damn short.

As Jeff wrote, many individuals amongst us may have that lost feeling or not knowing their role(s). As he stated, please seek help because there are people who care more than you can imagine.

Wow. That is humbling and spot on. A great angle to look at the role as an athlete and what the feelings are when that role is gone, LOST!

It's a damn game and many of us spout on here when crap doesn't meet our arm chair QB expectations, sometimes calling names to damn 18-22 year olds. I for one learned a lot from his blog and have a different perspective and will change my posting behavior going forward. Life is just too damn short.

As Jeff wrote, many individuals amongst us may have that lost feeling or not knowing their role(s). As he stated, please seek help because there are people who care more than you can imagine.

Trust me on this, and I'm not being sarcastic:

When you become a father (or mother) all of your other assigned roles get kicked way down the ladder, whether you like it or not.

And you might as well embrace it.

Trust me on this, and I'm not being sarcastic:

When you become a father (or mother) all of your other assigned roles get kicked way down the ladder, whether you like it or not.

And you might as well embrace it.

That applies for those of us who are good parents, undoubtedly.

11951599_908218782565453_1429028643205974801_o.jpg

Latest posts