Tyler Cook Commits to Iowa

And as usual cyfans are posting that he'll be an average player at Iowa and their jucos will be stars. Things are going downhill in Ames and they're trying to build their football and basketball teams with jucos. Tyler Cook was an absolute stud when ISU was recruiting him but I guess he lost all his talent when he decided the only thing the ISU team could provide for him is a criminal record. I'm looking forward to seeing TC show ISU what they missed out on.

And as usual cyfans are posting that he'll be an average player at Iowa and their jucos will be stars. Things are going downhill in Ames and they're trying to build their football and basketball teams with jucos. Tyler Cook was an absolute stud when ISU was recruiting him but I guess he lost all his talent when he decided the only thing the ISU team could provide for him is a criminal record. I'm looking forward to seeing TC show ISU what they missed out on.
You forgot about that tasty water!:)

Good get for you guys, congratulations! Its good for the state to keep having successful basketball teams and recruiting. We got the main guys we wanted in jackson and malou. Missed out on Xavier Simpson. Dont see where you are saying isu is going downhill. If your referring to going downhill because we have a top 10 team this year then yes

Not sure if I believe the that he's up to 252 either. But if he is, with that athleticism then look out. They may want to start reinforcing the rims at the practice facility now.

Huge get for Fran, will likely be an immediate contributor right out of the gate. Excellent 4 year guy.

Well Fran pretty much took care of the 2s and 3s last year this year he knocked out the 4s. We'll have a nice mix of experience and youth this year and after that it'll be a pretty darn talented and young team. I think the 5 is pretty much going to be going by the way side. I mean if you can get one you'll take one. But I think Fran would rather have 5 guys on the floor between 6'5 and 6'9 that can all run and shoot. Then have a true 5. I think that's where college ball has been leaning towards. Looking at the last two classes I see a long team that will have multiple interchangeable players as far as what "position" they are playing on the court.

I had a feeling in my bones the last two weeks that something big was about to happen in our basketball recruiting. Congrats to the coaching staff!!!!!

the more studs up front ... the better off for Fleming

that kid is gonna be something special and coming from Oak Hill is big time

Maybe Tyler is exaggerating some (kids will do that), but I read recently that he says he is now 6'9" and 245. Whatever, he looks like an absolute beast in his videos.

Love where I read that his mother loved Coach McCaffery and his staff because they had a vision for her son.

Maybe Tyler is exaggerating some (kids will do that), but I read recently that he says he is now 6'9" and 245. Whatever, he looks like an absolute beast in his videos.

Love where I read that his mother loved Coach McCaffery and his staff because they had a vision for her son.

I like to hear about mothers being closely involved with their children. It bolds well for them to get their FOUR year degrees. This could be a fun four years for him and his teammates.

Good get for you guys, congratulations! Its good for the state to keep having successful basketball teams and recruiting. We got the main guys we wanted in jackson and malou. Missed out on Xavier Simpson. Dont see where you are saying isu is going downhill. If your referring to going downhill because we have a top 10 team this year then yes
I say it because you're down to recruiting jucos. Transfers aren't coming and the high school players coming in can't be any good because they're 3 stars at best. As any good cyfan knows Iowa's 3 stars coming in this year get trashed constantly by cyfans. I'm surecyfans feel the same way about their 3 stars. The real recruiting coup for ISU is no star Brady Earnst who is a program changer at ISU.

Great get for Fran.

With Uthoff and Woody being gone after this year Wagner, Uhl, Pemsl, Cook, and Kreiner give them 5 legit D1 bodies for next season. I hate to get too excited about a player who has yet to play any D1 BB, but man the way Cook gets up quick and likes to dunk, he reminds me of Aaron White but bigger and stronger and tougher inside.

6 with Dale Jones 6'-8" / 220. But 5 through '17.

Latest posts