TX Prep holds opponent to -93 rush yds

the first thing when i saw this link was someone HAS to be complaining about running up the score or not having 2nd team in...sigh

This is nice but not outstanding. A team I was an assistant on 3 years ago held their first 3 opponents to negative total yards. Week 1 opponent had negative 75 yards rushing, week 2 negative 40 rushing and week 3 negative 60 rushing. Two of those schools were playoff teams.

My sophmore season in HS, our JV team went scoreless upon all year except the last game, 4th quarter & literally last couple minutes of the game. Rockford scored on 4rth down run play. Of course, it was very ?'able if the runner got in. We won 56-6.

My sophmore season in HS, our JV team went scoreless upon all year except the last game, 4th quarter & literally last couple minutes of the game. Rockford scored on 4rth down run play. Of course, it was very ?'able if the runner got in. We won 56-6.

Where are you from? Corn Bowl Conference alum here.

Home of the Bulldogs. This game sound familiar? Yes, Corn Bowl.

Of course, this happen back in 1987 or so.

No, just saw the Rockford reference and knew that you had to be somewhere around my area. I am barely old enough to remember the Nashua Bulldogs, I was probably 6 or 7 when they became the Huskies of Nashua-Plainfield.

No, just saw the Rockford reference and knew that you had to be somewhere around my area. I am barely old enough to remember the Nashua Bulldogs, I was probably 6 or 7 when they became the Huskies of Nashua-Plainfield.

Woot D!ke Bobcats!!! I'm old school on mergers, if some one says so a DNH wolverine I say no...

I had to edit the name, it wouldn't let me put in the name of the town...lol

Last edited:
WOOO HOOO!! GO ROCKFORD!!

image003.gif

GO RRMR!!

OK, we have Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock, Rockwell-Swaledale & Nashua represented. Who else from the old Corn Bowl is around?

I think there were 8 teams, correct? I came up with 8.

OK, we have Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock, Rockwell-Swaledale & Nashua represented. Who else from the old Corn Bowl is around?

I think there were 8 teams, correct? I came up with 8.

8 is right. Just need Riceville, Saint Ansgar, Nora Springs-Rock Falls, Greene, and Manly to represent.

Gotta love that paulus kid...he can play. played a lot of golf this summer with luke staudt & brandon wood...very nice young men...i hope rrmr does well. we'll find out in a couple of weeks against mason city newman. at least that's in rockford. might have to wander over from cc & watch it.

Latest posts