Two more high profile visitors

Seems like we are getting a good amount of 4+ * type of players to visit lately? Maybe that's the norm but just seems like it's higher than normal so that's a good thing. Having Patrick on the recruiting trail for us has to help.

Seems like we are getting a good amount of 4+ * type of players to visit lately? Maybe that's the norm but just seems like it's higher than normal so that's a good thing. Having Patrick on the recruiting trail for us has to help.
Absolutely. I think more so than Patrick, he certainly helps, it is the fact that we are recruiting for the 2019 and 2020 cycle.

This time last year we had Garza and Nunge out for a football game and got commitments shortly thereafter. With the 2018 class accounted for with Weiskamp and Frederick, we are in essence playing a year ahead of most other schools which is an advantage.

I also think the continued momentum of the program has helped us get these kids in for visits.

Arizona, Oklahoma St, USC and Auburn. 3 Nike schools and a Under Armour school.

It is kind of strange that the 4 coaches who were arrested were from non-Adidas schools, but yet the report sure seems to indicate that the Adidas schools like Louisville were a main player. One would think someone associated with one of these schools would have been arrested too.

I just saw (but can't find the source now) where Louisville's AD has a daughter who just happens to work for... You Guess it... ADIDAS!

No surprise. I think the shoe companies have been making a mockery of the entire system for some time... It'll be interesting to see how the dominos start falling. Has John Calipari had a microphone in front of him today? I wonder how confident he is in how well he's covered his tracks.

I just saw (but can't find the source now) where Louisville's AD has a daughter who just happens to work for... You Guess it... ADIDAS!
In all honesty though, this really isn't much different than pharmaceutical companies hiring the heads of federal agencies such as the FDA & CDC and vice-versa. Not to mention DoD and Lockheed/Boeing/NG/Raytheon etc.. The whole world is dirty like that.

In all honesty though, this really isn't much different than pharmaceutical companies hiring the heads of federal agencies such as the FDA & CDC and vice-versa. Not to mention DoD and Lockheed/Boeing/NG/Raytheon etc.. The whole world is dirty like that.

This... If what the coaches did is actually a crime and not just an NCAA rules violation (I'm still trying to figure that out), then every pharmaceutical rep/hospital exec "team", real estate agent/home inspector/appraiser/loan officer "team" and insurance agent/adjuster "team", just to name a few, better be very nervous. That's not to say anything of elected official staffers/lobbyist "teams".

Curious. What brand sponsors little Pitino at Minny? He's been recruiting pretty well. It would be really interesting if it was Adidas. ONe would think they'd really take a hard look at that. Nut doesn't drop that far from the tree, ya know.

Latest posts