Tucker arrested again.

I think he's done. If he isn't just simply booted from the team, I would suspect a transfer at the end of the year, but we'll see.

Last edited:
May be the end of the transfer rumors as his fate as a Hawkeye basketball player may be sealed now.....Cully may have to play all forty minutes at the point, probably will for several games at least if Tucker is only suspended instead of being booted. Just like the football team a few years ago, senior leadership lacking or in the case of this year's basketball team its just non-existent.

By the way, are we sure this is AT the basketball player? I don't know his birth name so just thought I'd ask to see if anyone is 100% sure this is the right dude.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking, looks like it his him, looked up his DOB and it is the same, how unfortunate for his teammates and coaches.

Obviously he's made some bad decisions and made his own grave but I feel bad for the kid. All indications are he has a serious problem with booze and for a 19-20 year old that frequently spells lots and lots of trouble.

Think he will stay with the team?

Who would WANT him? Talk about a selfish act. I mean hell, its one thing to be a frigging chucker and shoot every time you touch the ball, or never fight through a screen because it might mean stopping the other team from scoring. But no that doesn't mean **** to him. All he frigging cares about is "getting his".

I'm sorry. I meant to say "cared" about. Past tense. Can we pretend he never played here?
________
property in Pattaya

Last edited:
If Tucker is not suspended for at least the remainder of the season, I will lose the little bit of respect I have left for Lick.

Good grief...

Looks like he might planning to transfer during semester break after all.

Iowa is down to a lone point guard. Even though Tucker was no point guard, he was able to give Payne some respite. On to Nick Neary...

If this wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny...

Good grief...

Looks like he might planning to transfer during semester break after all.

Iowa is down to a lone point guard. Even though Tucker was no point guard, he was able to give Payne some respite. On to Nick Neary...

If this wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny...

Great, how the hell is Iowa going to score? It's not like Tucker is a GREAT player but he at least scores. Hell the bench is short enough already. This Big 10 season could have just gotten a whole lot more ugly........

Quick!!! Somebody start talking about Iowa football so I feel better.

Seriously though, Tucker is clearly in need of some help, he has a problem and needs to grow up fast and realize that. Not to say that I didn't do stupid things when I was in college, but once I got in trouble for the first time, I altered my behavior.

Latest posts