Tucker arrested again.

He is underage still,right? This is truly unfortunate for his teammates,coaching staff and fans. We all know that underage kids drink at college...but he does have a higher standard to adhere to...ie..if he is going to drink,he cannot completely lose control and pass out in an alley or cause a disturbance with a cab driver. Not cool.
I am not a hanging judge on drinking,but the Bohall penalty has set a precedent.
Selfishly as a fan, I want him back ASAP due to our wafer thin guard court...but I suspect that lick will have to sit him for a number of games at the least.
Hang in there AT...this too shall pass.

Its interesting to see on the police report that he is listed as living in Burnsville, IA as well as having the name of James Anthony Tucker II. As far as I know there is no Burnsville IA. There is a Burnsville MN which is somewhat close to Minnetonka.

James is his given name. His dad's name is James Anthony Tucker, as well.

He shouldn't be kicked off the team. He should receive a 5 to 10 game suspension and we move on. The kid didn't commit a major crime, he did what 75% of the campus does on the weekend. He wasn't caught smoking pot, raping a girl, stealing something, beating someone up. He obviously has an issue that needs to be addressed but to kick a kid off for drinking is irresponsible on our part.

I'd agree if it was the first offense. But a struggling program doesn't need this stuff, and heck, we'd probably be looking at last place even with him. Can't fall any farther than that.

A) rumours abound about transferring

B)deny said rumours

C)get picked up for public intox again

D)booted from team?

Is it cynical to wonder if he did this on purpose, as a passive/aggressive manner of moving along? To leave now gives him a the ability to play 2 1/2 seasons elswhere, not a bad thing. Who wants him though, with a drinking and possible grade problem ?

Regardless, it sucks for the team, the program, the school and fans. It would be nice to have hope legitimate hope for this team, right now its like the USS Yorktown after Midway, does the enemy sink the crippled ship, or do we do it ourselves, as it doesnt look like it will make it to port.

If he leaves I'll express my feelings on this. With that being said, he threw away a second chance and I have zero sympathy for him now.

How many chances are some of you people going to give the kid? Two drinking charges, a susupension becuase of grades and he deserves another chance? He made the decisions that he has made that not only hurt himself but his family, his friends, his teammates and his coaches. He hasn't learned his lesson, hasn't grown and does not belong on the team. Being a college athlete is not a right, it's a honor and a privelege. Hit the road jack and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!!

At least he's still got that sweet arm tatoo with the cheesy inspirational saying that will be on his arm for the rest of his life....mocking him.

The Lick haters are loving this I am sure.

I dont think anyone hates Lick, I think we hate the way he has this program playing.

That being said, how can anyone actually not hate our program right now - its an embarrasment with no fix in the future.

All you "Lick lovers" will get it eventually....until then, continue to bury your heads in the sand.

How many chances are some of you people going to give the kid? Two drinking charges, a susupension becuase of grades and he deserves another chance? He made the decisions that he has made that not only hurt himself but his family, his friends, his teammates and his coaches. He hasn't learned his lesson, hasn't grown and does not belong on the team. Being a college athlete is not a right, it's a honor and a privelege. Hit the road jack and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!!

Coach Ferentz's son was arrested twice for Public Intox...

Just thought I'd throw that one out there.

+1

Latest posts