Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Iowa has offered Texas JuCo Ke'aun Kinner
http://247sports.com/Player/Keaun-Kinner-26495
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Ke'aun-Kinner-159914

That mean they have backed off on Markel Smith?

Just looking at Kinner's size and playing style, it seems like he is a very different type of running back than Smith is. I'm not sure I would jump to the conclusion that Smith is off Iowa's board. There was an article on 247Sports just yesterday with the headline "RB Markel Smith Projected to Join Iowa Hawkeyes in January." It says that Smith will take the ACT this weekend and if he gets the score he needs, he'll be in Iowa City next month.

Just looking at Kinner's size and playing style, it seems like he is a very different type of running back than Smith is. I'm not sure I would jump to the conclusion that Smith is off Iowa's board. There was an article on 247Sports just yesterday with the headline "RB Markel Smith Projected to Join Iowa Hawkeyes in January." It says that Smith will take the ACT this weekend and if he gets the score he needs, he'll be in Iowa City next month.

Obviously the staff isn't going to get caught with it's pants down again. I would guess if Smith doesn't qualify the will still be bringing in another RB.

Question for the gurus:

Is the following the best case scenario at this point?

Raequan Williams
Tevis Bartlett
Jonathan Crawford
Adrienne Talan

Plus maybe this JuCo RB or some other last minute Offensive offer?

Question for the gurus:

Is the following the best case scenario at this point?

Raequan Williams
Tevis Bartlett
Jonathan Crawford
Adrienne Talan

Plus maybe this JuCo RB or some other last minute Offensive offer?

Pretty much... There's an outside shot at Chris Hart and Anree Saint-Armour.

I would put the odds at about 90% that Iowa has a new RB commitment by the end of the day tomorrow.

[tweet]544208286300397568[/tweet]

I would put the odds at about 90% that Iowa has a new RB commitment by the end of the day tomorrow.

[tweet]544208286300397568[/tweet]

jumper - i have read that he wanted to simply announce his decision some time ago, but the staff advised him to wait for test scores. but who knows.

Here are a few updates on recruiting class rankings........

Markel Smith reportedly took his test Saturday..........likely will know soon on him as well. Considering Iowa's offer to Kinner was not that long ago makes me wonder if Iowa might already know the likelihood of Smith coming to IC.

Amazing to me what we go through these days to find and land decent RB's.

Latest posts