Tracking 2014 Class Offers

Indianapolis WR Dominique Booth commits to Tennessee. While he is not listed at the beginning of the thread as an offered player, he clearly had an Iowa offer and had visited campus several times.

Indianapolis WR Dominique Booth commits to Tennessee. While he is not listed at the beginning of the thread as an offered player, he clearly had an Iowa offer and had visited campus several times.

He is definitely listed as an offered player and was one of the first players Iowa offered. The Hawkeyes recruited him hard in the summer and fall of '12, but after his high school teammate David Kenney decommitted from Iowa, Booth and Iowa kind of quit having a relationship.

He didn't have an Iowa offer, but in one of the more intriguing in-state commitments in recent years, Waukon DE Glyeb Ewing commits to Oregon State. This guy fits the profile of the type of player we would usually go after late in the process if some of our frontline options didn't pan out.

Multiple sites are reporting that Iowa has offered WR/CB Verkedric Vaughns of Mesquite, TX. Vaughns has offers from Northwestern and a slew of non-BCS schools.

Multiple sites are reporting that Iowa has offered WR/CB Verkedric Vaughns of Mesquite, TX. Vaughns has offers from Northwestern and a slew of non-BCS schools.

I just read that Vaughns decommitted from Arkansas State earlier in the day before being offered by Iowa. Perhaps that's a coincidence, perhaps not.

Quick Update:
DB Jah'Shawn Johnson, who Iowa may or may not have stopped recruiting the past couple of months, has committed to Texas Tech.

Just thought I would pass along this cryptic tweet from Luke Fedderson of IowaPreps.com. It seems to be referencing DE Glyeb Ewing of Waukon. Ewing is committed to Oregon State, but didn't have an offer from Iowa or ISU when he committed. With Iowa's efforts to land DEs in this class, I could see Iowa going after Ewing.

"Will a new Division I in-state football offer change the mind of a committed prospect? FInd out more $ http://iowapreps.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid... #IAHSFB"

@iowapreps

The only WR that was really on Iowa's board was Chris Jones of DeMatha. Jones committed to Wisconsin today. I'm not sure who, if anyone, Iowa is recruiting at WR right now.

Marcel Joly is visiting this weekend. 3 star CB from Maryland. There has been several predictions on 247 the last few days of him comitting to Iowa so maybe a commitment coming this weekend.

Latest posts