Tracking 2014 Class Offers

A few new offers to report. At least one of either 247Sports, Rivals, and Scout is reporting each of these.

OT Lukayus McNeil-Indianapolis
CB Marcel Joly-Washington, DC Area
DT Chris Nelson-Tampa Area
DE Jameer Outsey-Northern New Jersey
MLB Kevin Mouhon-Atlanta Area
QB Michael O'Connor-Tampa Area

O'Connor goes to IMG Sports Academy and is coached by Chris Wienke, the 1999 Heisman winner. IMG is the school that Jack Wegher, brother of former Hawkeye Brandon Wegher, transferred to this semester after starting for Sioux City Heelan as a freshman last season.

Iowa has recently offered the following players:
WR Nolan Jackson-Daniel--Shaker Heights (Cleveland, OH)

After not hearing about Jackson-Daniel for months now, I looked for info about him, and it's looking like none of the sites are reporting an Iowa offer to him anymore. In fact, the site that was first to report the Iowa offer has now completely removed the original story from their website.

A thing to watch for over the next week or two is a bunch of new offers and maybe a commitment or two from guys that are currently under/off the radar. Iowa is holding their summer camps June 9, 10, 14, 15, 17, and 19, and the coaches have usually extended several new offers based on what they saw in camp.

A thing to watch for over the next week or two is a bunch of new offers and maybe a commitment or two from guys that are currently under/off the radar. Iowa is holding their summer camps June 9, 10, 14, 15, 17, and 19, and the coaches have usually extended several new offers based on what they saw in camp.
And one of the top in-state players on that list is a kid out of Waukon named Glyeb Ewing. I had literally never heard of him until a few minutes ago when I saw in a Rivals article that he was recently offered by Oregon State of all people. He will be camping at Iowa in the next few weeks. I believe he is a DE.

Rafe Peavey was offered by USC the other day. He visited Arkansas Sunday, will visit Iowa Wednesday, and then make his decision shortly after. It seems like Arkansas or Iowa are the most likely destinations for Peavey's services. Hopefully he enjoys Iowa City and commits to the good guys.

Rafe Peavey was offered by USC the other day. He visited Arkansas Sunday, will visit Iowa Wednesday, and then make his decision shortly after. It seems like Arkansas or Iowa are the most likely destinations for Peavey's services. Hopefully he enjoys Iowa City and commits to the good guys.

Looks like he committed to ARK today..

Rafe Peavey

Check the year on that. He committed to Arkansas on 6/11/2012. He committed to John L. Smith last summer and has reopened his recruitment the last couple of months. He isn't really committed to Arkansas, but he hasn't ever really decommitted either.

Happy to be wrong, chief.

Latest posts