Tracking 2012 Class Offers

That's why I put the ? in there. Since when are we losing Heiar? I would imagine they are holding a scholarship open for the return of Coe. I think seven or eight would be accurate though. I would hope then for one more LB, another WR and maybe a RB or QB.

My guess is 23. We are at 15 now, so 8 left.

Garmon, Lynch, one of the QBs, Kozan, Lohn, possibly Draper.

Sorry. Was just going off what was tweeted.

Didn't double check.

No problem at all, didn't mean to call you out. Check the video, guy is a dual threat. Seems to me we are going after some of those now. Sokol and a new target Rabinette who is a UNC commit at this time. Both in the 2012 class.

Seems we are going for more people now on the west coast. Does anyone else have a strange feeling these contacts were made by a former head coach who may or may not be involved in recruiting for Iowa now? (cough Stoops cough)

Seems we are going for more people now on the west coast. Does anyone else have a strange feeling these contacts were made by a former head coach who may or may not be involved in recruiting for Iowa now? (cough Stoops cough)
Who the hell knows. Its enough to try and keep some track of who KF is chasing let alone trying to sift thru all the unreliable BS posts people throw out.

Who the hell knows. Its enough to try and keep some track of who KF is chasing let alone trying to sift thru all the unreliable BS posts people throw out.

Understandably so, but when is the last time we actively recruited west of Nebraska and Texas?

Understandably so, but when is the last time we actively recruited west of Nebraska and Texas?
Well I get the feeling that KF is trying to change his ways some and with the craziness of the NCAA coaches this year things are stirred up alot more than normal.

Well I get the feeling that KF is trying to change his ways some and with the craziness of the NCAA coaches this year things are stirred up alot more than normal.

I fully support any decision KF makes to change his ways....I like to think the type of individuals we are targeting now show this. Dual threat QBs. Recruiting not only for DB talent but also kick/punt return as that has been absolutely anemic lately. Was the Stross kick/punt against ISU a few years ago the last one we ran back?

Plus, I think we are making it a priority to recruit WR with speed. Campbell can coach them into WRs, he has a proven track record, but you can't teach speed.

I fully support any decision KF makes to change his ways....I like to think the type of individuals we are targeting now show this. Dual threat QBs. Recruiting not only for DB talent but also kick/punt return as that has been absolutely anemic lately. Was the Stross kick/punt against ISU a few years ago the last one we ran back?

Plus, I think we are making it a priority to recruit WR with speed. Campbell can coach them into WRs, he has a proven track record, but you can't teach speed.

That was Brodell, Stross was never allowed to field punts (I'm just making the last part up, I have no clue) but Jovon Johnson had one and technically Clayborn. Also, DJK had one against Minnesota (KO return)

Yes. Coe confirmed he is still wanting to end up at Iowa. Getting his grades up and looks to come back next year. He'll be part of the 2013 recruiting class. That is, if we still want him.

I can't believe he is still playing running back. They have him listed at 265.

Latest posts