Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Todd Worly @ToddWorly247
Anthony Morgan announces commitment to Iowa iowa.247sports.com/Article/Anthon… via @247Sports

I'm thinking we have about five left? I'd like to see another lineman (Kozan seems the most likely for us to get), a LB (Lambert), another D lineman (Curry or Lohn), a QB (Sokol), and a RB (Garmon or Coleman). If things go the way they look like they are, it could be Lambert, Lohn, Chesson or Aikens and maybe Sokol.

Why 5 left? You'd think 5 minimum with all the scholarships we lose AND the defections over the last year (Heiar, Raymon, Coe, etc.)

Why does everyone think we have so many scholarships left. We have 18 seniors on scholly and have lost 3 this year (Vier, heiar, and Raymon). That gives us 21 open as of now.

Why does everyone think we have so many scholarships left. We have 18 seniors on scholly and have lost 3 this year (Vier, heiar, and Raymon). That gives us 21 open as of now.

Also lost Grant right?

And I assume that 18 accounts for Bruce already, right?

Last edited:
Why 5 left? You'd think 5 minimum with all the scholarships we lose AND the defections over the last year (Heiar, Raymon, Coe, etc.)

That's why I put the ? in there. Since when are we losing Heiar? I would imagine they are holding a scholarship open for the return of Coe. I think seven or eight would be accurate though. I would hope then for one more LB, another WR and maybe a RB or QB.

Latest posts