Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Some more defensive lineman are; DE Ryan Watson, DT Sheldon Day, DT Mike Shoff.

And so far Darboh is the only Iowan with an offer, will be interesting to watch.

Has anyone seen some of the film on Dorial Green-Beckham out of Springfield MO? It sounds like Iowa got in on him early. I don't think Iowa has a shot at him, but holy crap is he impressive.

Rivals Radio was freaking out about him this past week, and now I can see why! They said that he is more impressive and has more upside than Randy Moss and AJ Green were in high school. Bill King said his film looks like an NFL receiver is out having fun with high school kids. Legit 6'5" 220 and looks faster than his 4.43 40-time.

Dorial Green-Beckham - Male Athlete of the Year featuring Girls Soccer - MaxPreps Video

Jonathan Williams (from Allen, TX) has been added.

I'm impressed with our early offers so far. I'll be intrigued to see how we end up faring this year in recruiting too.

Eric Striker (FL) - LB/DE
Brent Wilkerson (MD) - DE
Devin Fuller (NJ) - ATH
Michael Moore (MD) - DE
Deaysean Rippy (PA) - LB

... all added.

Eric Striker (FL) - LB/DE Good Chance
Brent Wilkerson (MD) - DE Good Chance
Devin Fuller (NJ) - ATH I think hes down to Rutgers, PSU and TCU, but I could be wrong. I believe his dad played for TCU and he is going on a visit to PSU.
Michael Moore (MD) - DE Good Chance
Deaysean Rippy (PA) - LB NO SHOT

... all added.

A bit too early for me to speculate much about our chances. Most of the guys who get early offers are "no-brainer" talents. As a result, the chances of landing them, on average, will be pretty low.

Iowa is offering a lot of receivers. I know they will probably take 3 or 4 and I know Beckham-Green is a Long long long shot, but I'm wondering if there are more worries about Darboh. I think he is a must get for Iowa, and am worried about losing him to Wisky or Nebby, or worse ND. I know a lot of people on these boards are confident but I'm not.

Iowa is offering a lot of receivers. I know they will probably take 3 or 4 and I know Beckham-Green is a Long long long shot, but I'm wondering if there are more worries about Darboh. I think he is a must get for Iowa, and am worried about losing him to Wisky or Nebby, or worse ND. I know a lot of people on these boards are confident but I'm not.

Agree, I'm not so confident either. I know it's still early but he's getting more high profile offers now and the longer it takes for him to commit, just like any other highly rated recruit, the worse Iowa's chances are.

Latest posts