Tracking 2012 Class Offers

Demitrious Davis (ATH), Chris Davis (WR), and William Mahone (RB) of OH both added.

I just noticed that all three of those guys go to the same school. Thats going to be interesting especially since the hometown buckeyes arent recruiting either of them. If we can get at least one we should have a great chance with the other two. Also Pipkins out of Missou like another poster mentioned just received an offer. This kid has wanted an Iowa offer for a while and wanted to make it up for JR Day, but got caught in a snow storm. Watch out for him.

Devin Fuller is listed as an Athlete on most boards but if this guy ends up anywhere but QB I'll be really surprised. Dude is flat out good at that position and is very, very accurate. If you haven't seen his highlight vid it's a must see IMO, one of the best I've seen of the 2012 class.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzJlKcbDVmQ]YouTube - Devin Fuller Full Season Highlights 2010[/ame]

Probably 60% of his highlights are of him running but I am more impressed with the kids arm.

Not sure what Iowa's chances are with him but hope he's a hawk.

So do we have a chance with Dan Voltz? I see he is announcing tomorrow night and Iowa is a "Medium" along with other top programs....that'd be pretty cool! He said he wants to stay in the midwest.

So do we have a chance with Dan Voltz? I see he is announcing tomorrow night and Iowa is a "Medium" along with other top programs....that'd be pretty cool! He said he wants to stay in the midwest.

Says he took his 2nd visit to jNW this last weekend.. hopefully, it's just a coincidence.

Just read that Iowa offered 2 DE from Dematha. Would be crazy to have a DL with 3 of 4 from the same high school.

I just noticed that all three of those guys go to the same school. Thats going to be interesting especially since the hometown buckeyes arent recruiting either of them. If we can get at least one we should have a great chance with the other two. Also Pipkins out of Missou like another poster mentioned just received an offer. This kid has wanted an Iowa offer for a while and wanted to make it up for JR Day, but got caught in a snow storm. Watch out for him.

Demitrious Davis
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AoDGpnZjDY]YouTube - Demitrious Davis #2 Austintown Fitch[/ame]

Chris Davis
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8jeeQt8V8]YouTube - Chris Davis #22 Austintown Fitch[/ame]

Corey Smith [WR] of OH added.
Trace Clark [DE] of KS added.

It looks like we're taking a pretty hard look at OH for the 2012 class. That seems to be coinciding with the fact that tOSU is supposed to be having a pretty small 2012 recruiting class too. I suppose that it also doesn't necessarily hurt that tOSU is contending with a lot of not-so-positive press too.

Also, according to buzzy (and others) on the scout site, it sounds like the states of MI and PA should be having pretty good years too.

I like some the buzz I'm hearing about in-state recruits ... and that's going along with the fact that we have quite a number of offers going out to state-of-Illinois recruits too. I also like the guys in Mizzou who we have offers out to.

I'm under the impression that we could end up seeing another pretty darn good Iowa recruiting class.

OSU's class will be around 18-20, not real small. Early on Smith is very intersted in some SEC teams, Tennessee in particular.

2 TX recruits added
Derek David, a highly sought-after LB-recruit (looks like a great LEO LB prospect)
Anthony Morgan, a nice DB-recruit with good size

Derek David was committed to TTech but dumped them. Now schools are dumping him since he was arrested for sexual assault a week or 2 ago....

Latest posts