torrey campbell commits to iowa

Yes I know...someone wrote everything from that for his post. I was confused why this was done

I forgot to mention that I have access to this incredible technology previously only available to high security government officials so I didn't actually have to TYPE everything. It is called copyandpaste v.1 :)

I forgot to mention that I have access to this incredible technology previously only available to high security government officials so I didn't actually have to TYPE everything. It is called copyandpaste v.1 :)

OMG!!! Wait...so your telling me that not only can people click on links and read them but they can also take that easily viewed information and paste it somewhere else without having to type it??? Wow I really need to catch up on this so called computer machine...

Because some people can't click on links at work
Because it was a summary of the article and the view on his speed

Find something better to do.

This is plagiarism. Plagiarism is a form of lying and a form of theft. It is a problem. It's a big problem that worsens every day.

What if someone with whom you worked took everything you completed then presented it as her/his own?

Someone took the time to write something, it is hers or his. Respect the time and effort that person took to complete a task that might be a part of his or her job.

According to this thread, as it appears, you wrote what you copied and pasted. You didn't; you plagiarized.

Next time, quote it.

This is plagiarism. Plagiarism is a form of lying and a form of theft. It is a problem. It's a big problem that worsens every day.

What if someone with whom you worked took everything you completed then presented it as her/his own?

Someone took the time to write something, it is hers or his. Respect the time and effort that person took to complete a task that might be a part of his or her job.

According to this thread, as it appears, you wrote what you copied and pasted. You didn't; you plagiarized.

Next time, quote it.

Oh jesus.

QUOTE: Wow- someone got their hand slapped by the self appointed message board plagiarism police. - PlanoHawk

Do i need to consult the AMA, MLA or Chicago Style guide next time or was that OK?

Jeez man... "quit taking the fun outta the message board!" -Bigshooter346 on another message board

Last edited:
QUOTE: Wow- someone got their hand slapped by the self appointed message board plagiarism police. - PlanoHawk

Do i need to consult the AMA, MLA or Chicago Style guide next time or was that OK?

Jeez man- quit taking the fun outta the message board!

Umm dude, "quit taking the fun outta the message board!" was said by Bigshooter346 on another message board. Please watch your plagiarism.

Okay, the last time it didn't work out as well as expected, but I hope this QB Jake can make sure guys like Campbell stick with Iowa and maybe bring some more Floridians. With his 40 time at the rivals camp, reasonable possibility he gets an upgrade, which means darn good chance there are going to be some new folks knocking at his door.

We need Jake to have an awesome year and lead the way in solidifying the Florida class.

Campbell will likely stick. The friendship that he's forged with Grant leads me to believe that he'll stick. Furthermore, it sounded like he was keen on getting out of state anyhow.

Quite frankly I think that it will be more cool if Rudock and Campbell "tag-team" and try to help Iowa snag some more commits.

Jeez man- quit taking the fun outta the message board!
Couldnt agree more!!!!

Umm dude, "quit taking the fun outta the message board!" was said by Bigshooter346 on another message board. Please watch your plagiarism.

CRAAAAP! I will rectify this!

"In my best effort to comply with the message board plagiarism self-appointed police, I have made the appropriate correction and citation to my previous post. We here at PlanoHawk Publishing value your feedback unless stupid (which yours was not) and tirelessly work to provide you, the reader with border line fair and sarcastic posts that are somewhat accurate and plagiarism-free."

Sincerely,

the PlanoHawk

Doesn't look super fast or quick from that video but I really like his running style. Always going forward, good balance, sees the hole and makes one sharp, decisive cut.

Doesn't look real fast or quick just like a professional golfer looks like he's swinging the club half as fast as we do---except he hits it 50 yards past us. I'm not a scout or analyst, but when you watch Torrey run past the opposition like he does---and this isn't Garner-Hayfield opposition---I'm thinking the kid is FAST.

just read on his twitter that he ran the 40 yard dash in 4.31 :eek:

Ran a 14.33 in the 110 hurdles up at Drake. I know people who qualify as fast in high school ball in southern Iowa, and some of them don't run the 110 that fast WITHOUT the hurdles.

Next time, quote it.

Look, I didn't mean anything by it. If you read what I copied and pasted, it is pretty obvious I wasn't trying to pass it as my own. I was just in a hurry and wanted to provide the info about Torrey Campbell's speed directly in the thread since there were many posts questioning his speed. I copied and pasted like 3 or 4 sentences. My bad. Jeepers.

I've been on Hawkeye Nation for over 5 yrs now as Oleo31 and now HawkinGoferLand on Miller's new site. I have no history of flaming, plagarizing (until now :) ), spreading rumors, acting like I have inside info or the likes.

I do have a history of wanting to offer facts to some of the discussions on the boards by posting info, quotes or links and I'm normally pretty prudent in using quotes and recognizing the source. I got careless..