Ton of Videos, Purdue: McCaffery, Cole, Gatens, Practice Facility, more

Re: Ton of Video coming up in the next 30 minutes from me

This was my view.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxjOhWpX5F4[/ame]

Thanks for these. I wasn't able to see the game, and I forgot to set the DVR. That video of Cole being recognized before the game gave me chills.

Wow...this for the last place team in the Big Ten. DAMN...it's great to be a Hawkeye!

Cezar...come on home buddy

That's what I keep thinking. Just imagine what the atmosphere is going to be like when we get into the top half of the big ten.

Where's the video of your kid? Was he at the game?

Not sure why he wouldn't be included.

Top 10 cutest kids of all-time.

LMFAO at phil haddy even appearing in the background of random interviews

Thanks for making us feel like we were there! We may have to fundraise and figure out how to get you down there for more home games, you could be the Hawkeyes good luck charm.

Thanks for the video tours. We just got our first work order on the floor for the mens b-ball locker room. It looks like they are going to have everything needed to compete at the highest level. The company I work for, Architectural Arts out of Des Moines, did the Kinnick remodel. We are excited to jump into Carver now. We will make anything out of wood needed, reception desks, locker rooms, wall paneling, trim packages, laminate work, etc. Already made the new media seating desks inside Carver, they look good on TV. Going to save as much left over material to make my own Hawk land!

Thanks for making us feel like we were there! We may have to fundraise and figure out how to get you down there for more home games, you could be the Hawkeyes good luck charm.
It's def more of a time thing than a money thing getting down to the games.

Thanks spank, for letting me re-live some of my favorite Hawkeye BB moments in recent history. Loved the interviews with Fran, Cole, May, and Gatens. Well done Sir!!

Been doing some kitchen remodeling the past 24 hours and just got around to watching these. Tremendous. Thanks for your hard work, Spank!

Stormin -

Thanks for the vids. Your thoughts on the Carver Renovations after taking the tour?

Stormin -

Thanks for the vids. Your thoughts on the Carver Renovations after taking the tour?
I think it's going to be awesome. The view from the offices is ok, not much to look at to the north. However, a lot of offices, big spaces.

We weren't able to see the weight room because it was full of stuff.

The gym is going to be great. The divider will allow for multiple practices to be held at the same time. Large, large courts.

Also, from what I am told, it will have hand readers so the student-athletes don't have to worry about cards or badges. They just put their hands on the sensor and they are in and can practice, lift weights, etc...

Still a lot of work to do, but they are on pace to move in late July / early Aug. Some people will have to move regardless because they are in the Suites in Kinnick and they will need to be out by August.

Latest posts