Ton of Videos, Purdue: McCaffery, Cole, Gatens, Practice Facility, more

I think it's going to be awesome. The view from the offices is ok, not much to look at to the north. However, a lot of offices, big spaces.

We weren't able to see the weight room because it was full of stuff.

The gym is going to be great. The divider will allow for multiple practices to be held at the same time. Large, large courts.

Also, from what I am told, it will have hand readers so the student-athletes don't have to worry about cards or badges. They just put their hands on the sensor and they are in and can practice, lift weights, etc...

Still a lot of work to do, but they are on pace to move in late July / early Aug. Some people will have to move regardless because they are in the Suites in Kinnick and they will need to be out by August.
Good to hear. Thanks!

I think it's going to be awesome. The view from the offices is ok, not much to look at to the north. However, a lot of offices, big spaces.

We weren't able to see the weight room because it was full of stuff.

The gym is going to be great. The divider will allow for multiple practices to be held at the same time. Large, large courts.

Also, from what I am told, it will have hand readers so the student-athletes don't have to worry about cards or badges. They just put their hands on the sensor and they are in and can practice, lift weights, etc...

Still a lot of work to do, but they are on pace to move in late July / early Aug. Some people will have to move regardless because they are in the Suites in Kinnick and they will need to be out by August.

Did you get to wear a Tiger Hawk hard hat? And did they let you keep it? :)

Latest posts