Tom Bradley possible DC

Parker dc Bradley Co DC AHC ?

I like it. Woods to Dline, fill the one remaining vacancy with Bradley but throw them both a bone. Especially since Bradley will be a head coach in a couple years anyway.

This would mean everyone's "inside sources" would be right. :D

I like it. Woods to Dline, fill the one remaining vacancy with Bradley but throw them both a bone. Especially since Bradley will be a head coach in a couple years anyway.

This would mean everyone's "inside sources" would be right. :D

This could be a great move. Give Parker/Woods some more time to learn under someone else before he gets full reigns on the D and I think it would help us with recruiting.

He's a defensive coordinator from penn state. Does anyone else find this alarming?
No. Unless you have any evidence that all DC from PSU are pedophiles.

or that he knew and helped to cover it up. or is that ok? part of me wants him because he's a great coach, but the other part of me knows that its highly unlikely that it was kept so secret that he didn't know about it

No.

Unless you have any evidence that all DC from PSU are pedophiles.

So when it's a thread about JoePa, Sandusky is basically just parading boys through the locker room and raping them constantly but when it's about Bradley there's no way he could possible know what was going on? Got it.

He knew. He couldn't have been there for 30 years without ever hearing any rumors about it and he did absolutely nothing to stop it.

So when it's a thread about JoePa, Sandusky is basically just parading boys through the locker room and raping them constantly but when it's about Bradley there's no way he could possible know what was going on? Got it.
t.

Exaggerate much?

From everything I have heard, the only people that knew this went beyond a guy running a center to help troubled kids were the admin, Paterno, and red. Do you think they brought this up in their weekly film study?

Exaggerate much?

From everything I have heard, the only people that knew this went beyond a guy running a center to help troubled kids were the admin, Paterno, and red. Do you think they brought this up in their weekly film study?

Do you think "everything you have heard" constitutes the sole and exclusive set of facts on the matter? Would you stake the most important hire Iowa football has made bince Kurt got brought in on "everything you heard" being true?

So when it's a thread about JoePa, Sandusky is basically just parading boys through the locker room and raping them constantly but when it's about Bradley there's no way he could possible know what was going on? Got it.t.
Exaggerate much? From everything I have heard, the only people that knew this went beyond a guy running a center to help troubled kids were the admin, Paterno, and red. Do you think they brought this up in their weekly film study?

As open minded as I consider myself to be, I have a hard time swallowing that whole.

Do you think "everything you have heard" constitutes the sole and exclusive set of facts on the matter? Would you stake the most important hire Iowa football has made bince Kurt got brought in on "everything you heard" being true?

Duh. Me, Kurt, Kenny, and Gar-bear got this.

Whoever the DC ends up being, I think we should trust that KF did his due diligence and got the best guy available to us that fits the style. I'm guessing there will be people ******* and moaning no matter who is chosen.

So when it's a thread about JoePa, Sandusky is basically just parading boys through the locker room and raping them constantly but when it's about Bradley there's no way he could possible know what was going on? Got it.t.
Exaggerate much? From everything I have heard, the only people that knew this went beyond a guy running a center to help troubled kids were the admin, Paterno, and red. Do you think they brought this up in their weekly film study?

You do realize there have been plenty of people around PSU and alums that said there were rumors going around regarding Sandusky after the 2002 incident right? Sorry but if you honestly think that others besides those you mentioned didn't know I have some swamp land to sell you.

He knew. He couldn't have been there for 30 years without ever hearing any rumors about it and he did absolutely nothing to stop it.

You actually expect people to "do something" after hearing a "rumor"?