Todd Blythe has rrom to talk?

I personally know 3 Iowa State students that are Hawkeye fans (engineering majors). Truth be told, I get the feeling they say they are Hawkeye fans because they are too embarrassed to claim themselves as Cyclones.

I went to school at Iowa. I do believe that's something that is virtually non-existent in Iowa City (Iowa students who are Cyclone fans). At least I never ran into one. I remember last year some Iowa State fan/student complaining about how many Hawkeye shirts he saw other students wearing around campus.

Todd use to come to college parties at simpson and walk around king **** he told me he was paying for a cup or else he would leave lol. Arrogant *****

Pumpkins beginning to grow in the fields... kids buying their school supplies... the last round of summer vacations... and whining clones.

All signs that football season is here.

Are you fellas really that upset that little old Todd Blythe posted some crap on Twitter?

I was wondering that myself. While I admit his "Community College" blast was out of line, his comment on Stanzi was EXTREMELY tame, and if a ton of Hawk fans have nothing better to do on a Friday night than fall for an obvious troll...well, that's on you, not on this Blythe guy (I honestly have no idea who he is, but I assume he played at Iowa St. and now he has to be heading to the gym in 26 minutes

Clownish behavior? I'm sure no Hawkeye football has ever talked crap about ISU via Twitter. Would that still make it clownish behavior?

yeah, but the irony is so thick in this instance it is just too hard to pass up.

get off the couch and be ONE! this is where championships happen!!

Clownish behavior? I'm sure no Hawkeye football has ever talked crap about ISU via Twitter. Would that still make it clownish behavior?

Find us a tweet made by an arena league Hawkeye cracking on a clown in The League and we'll see.
Do it. Do it.

Find us a tweet made by an arena league Hawkeye cracking on a clown in The League and we'll see.
Do it. Do it.

That's the thing, I don't care. It has zero effect on my life what a former player has to say. It's probably a big reason why I don't have a Twitter account. I just fail to care.

glad sasquatch and company could motivate you fatties to get off the couch and at least get to your computer........or maybe you have wireless.

You fatties? I'm a buck 70 and 6 foot tall. Get over yourself.

Yeah, the taunt about Iowa fans not actually having gone to the UofI is one of the weirdest "insults" I have ever heard.

Teams with fans that didn't attend the University: Texas, OSU, Oklahoma, Alabama, Michigan, Florida, USC, Notre Dame.

Teams who only have fans that went there: Eastern Michigan, Baylor, Northern Illinois, Indiana St., Tennessee Tech, Iowa State.

Yeah, some "insult" :rolleyes:

I was wondering that myself. While I admit his "Community College" blast was out of line, his comment on Stanzi was EXTREMELY tame, and if a ton of Hawk fans have nothing better to do on a Friday night than fall for an obvious troll...well, that's on you, not on this Blythe guy (I honestly have no idea who he is, but I assume he played at Iowa St. and now he has to be heading to the gym in 26 minutes

It's not falling for a troll, it's making fun of the ****** because a number of us actually met or knew him when he was in HS.

You be the judge.

Afghanistan010.jpg

Latest posts