TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

No doubt. Kirk “field goal” ferentz. If the clowns catch either of three interceptions lord stanley just handed to them on a silver platter, we’re beat. But that’s why they are the clowns and why ferentz has 800 lives
Sux for you doesn’t it?

If you want to take the risk of the pass, throw it near the sidelines with a somewhat risky pass, to get the clock stopped????? Idiotic.

This was a gift game, have to have them. Nice place kicking!!!!!!! Great punting!!!!!!
I can’t believe we called a pass play when they were out of timeouts . A play action bomb play call from your own goal on a third an inch with a 6’5 QB????? This was some of the dumbest coaching In the history of this great game.

We were missing what, 5, 6 starters? Plus both backup CB's. And playing on the road in a heated rivalry game where the opposing fanbase is super jacked because CGD is in town. I will take that win all day. We escaped so be happy and move on.

Mar
What about the dropped TD by Smith or poor route by raigini? Could have been a lot different. I still think they should have went for it on 4th down on their first drive. After all the weather delays it is just a weird situation all rules go out the window.
martin catches that pass but we all know the history on this sort of thing all too well. I mean...those that are realistic are aware anyway

Matt Campbell trying to figure out what happened.

ggvDSLo.gif

We were missing what, 5, 6 starters? Plus both backup CB's. And playing on the road in a heated rivalry game where the opposing fanbase is super jacked because CGD is in town. I will take that win all day. We escaped so be happy and move on.
How is this juggernaut of an offense going to score on Wisconsin, Northwestern , Penn St and Michigan? We play against a legit defensive schedule . Our offensive line has serious issues .

Latest posts