TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

ISU Specail teams miscues were huge here.

1) block in the back on Kick return put them deep in their own territory, short punt and Iowa scored

2) that punt at the end of the game.

Ferentz saved by the clowns. Good lord thank god for ISU playing dumber than us.
There is truth in this.

But the ISU kid blocking was doing his job. Either he didn’t hear the clear or it wasn’t yelled at him.

The camera angle was a good shot of his eyes with the expression WTH are you doing here?

KF at half and BF at the end get an F for the game. So does Weiting.

Ferentz saved by the clowns. Good lord thank god for ISU playing dumber than us.
No doubt. Kirk “field goal” ferentz. If the clowns catch either of three interceptions lord stanley just handed to them on a silver platter, we’re beat. But that’s why they are the clowns and why ferentz has 800 lives

I spent the last 30 minutes screaming at the TV, just to see the clowns punk themselves. I'm spent.

no doubt. I feel like a 20 something that wants to go out and get drunk. And then I realize that I am not and I just want to go to bed. These close games wear you out.

Not pretty, but take them any way you can get them. This was going to be a tough game anyway you look at it, playing on the road in an environment like that against a very good team, coupled with them having an accurate and intelligent dual threat quarterback. However, our injuries in the secondary made it so much tougher and it looked like a classic trap game. So proud to see this team tough it out and pull out a W.

Clown-Van-Crash.jpg

And now all the clown rent-a-cheerleaders can go home.

Latest posts