TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

No, that was a terrible read by a young DB. They threw the ball backwards! Nobody does that unless it's a flicker pass.
However, the real take away from that play was that a RB threw a better long ball than Stanley!

Like I said in another post my sarcasm didn't show.

Stanley’s career passing stats are fantastic, but imagine what they’d be had he connected on even 1/2 of the passes he’s been unable to complete during that time. He’d have Heisman level numbers

Haven't been to AZ since. Worst fans in the world. I get it was a big win but they were complete A-Holes.

Me neither. That sideways rain in the desert on top of a rough plane ride made for a very bizarre weekend.

And yeah we caught it pretty bad from their fans on our walk of shame out of that stadium. But thats to be expected.

Me neither. That sideways rain in the desert on top of a rough plane ride made for a very bizarre weekend.

And yeah we caught it pretty bad from their fans on our walk of shame out of that stadium. But thats to be expected.

And their fans really are a-holes. Always. Win or lose.

Do either team have an open date that corresponds with the other? didn’t ISU play a non scholarship drake team last year, or the year before, due to cancellation of a game?

Shit....Gary and Ed now talking about the options if the game is terminated.

1. score remains as is
2. tie score
3. game moved to later date
4. game nullified

It has to be agreed upon by the schools.

“We” don’t. The qb does. And at most schools, if the wb is having an off day, you put the backup in...at least for a series or two. Ferentz doesn’t do that though. He rides the same donkey till he finishes or dies
To be fair, Nate has the only actual scoring drive of the day. They’ve played a quarter. Let’s finish the game before we get too amped up with the Nate hate.

Latest posts