TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

Reading on the other board there is a chance this game could be re-scheduled. If that were to happen, that game would start over from scratch to re played at a later date. Both Ads would have to agree to this.

Wasn’t having a good feeling about this game anyway....... I would be okay with hitting the reset button. I have to look at both schedules to see where they would fit this bad boy in.

Wasn’t having a good feeling about this game anyway....... I would be okay with hitting the reset button. I have to look at the both schedules to see where they would fit this bad boy in.
No question, and Iowa hopefully more healthy in the D-Secondary.

Wasn’t having a good feeling about this game anyway....... I would be okay with hitting the reset button. I have to look at the both schedules to see where they would fit this bad boy in.
November 2nd...we both have a bye.

The better option is to declare a non contest for this game, and get a 1AA fcs team or equivalent for a warm up game on November 2nd. Forget about these clowns.

If student are on the field that's grounds for a forfeit. On a lighter side if this games gets resumed that may not make nebby fans looking for their game very happy.

a-competitor-struggles-to-get-to-the-finish-line-during-the-maldon-BP0RR2.jpg

Latest posts