TK'S SEMIOFFICIAL GAME THREAD STARTS SOON.....

“We” don’t. The qb does. And at most schools, if the wb is having an off day, you put the backup in...at least for a series or two. Ferentz doesn’t do that though. He rides the same donkey till he finishes or dies
And the guy we had that could make plays with his feet we let go....

“We” don’t. The qb does. And at most schools, if the wb is having an off day, you put the backup in...at least for a series or two. Ferentz doesn’t do that though. He rides the same donkey till he finishes or dies

Yep. No matter how bad Stanley is, he will take every single meaningful snap this season. It's pretty bizarre actually. If our back ups are so bad, then how were they good enough to recruit in the first place?

To be fair, Nate has the only actual scoring drive of the day. They’ve played a quarter. Let’s finish the game before we get too amped up with the Nate hate.
I don't hate him. I'm for him! But this does kind of bring back up the conversation as why our qb's seem to have decent first years but not Alot of growth the second or third years in this system.

Gonna go make that cheese omelet with roasted peppers and onions now

In my new Cuisinart pan

Didn't have time to do it before the game

Now, it appears that I have all the time in the World

At any rate, I have the damn game on DVR

Reading on the other board there is a chance this game could be re-scheduled. If that were to happen, that game would start over from scratch to re played at a later date. Both Ads would have to agree to this.

Shit....Gary and Ed now talking about the options if the game is terminated.

1. score remains as is
2. tie score
3. game moved to later date
4. game nullified

It has to be agreed upon by the schools.

Option 3 or option 4.

Latest posts