Tip o' the cap to Marcus Coker

Marvin also had over 100 yds, so there are some positives today. Just does not matter as a loss is a loss...but I like the fact that the OP started this thread focused on the positive. Today the knives came from special teams, two missed field goals and the on side kick...the rest is history...on to next week guys!

Yeah, today sucked. But as a fan, one of the things that's fun is seeing extremely talented people do amazing performances. Coker did that and it's encouraging after he struggled earlier in the year. Thought he deserved some props, even in the loss.

(And Marvin played well too, but Coker's day was close to historic.)

I was thinking about that at the end of the game. The kid had a MONSTER game and it should be a highlight of his career. Instead it's buried in a loss to Minny. Shame.

Yeah, today sucked. But as a fan, one of the things that's fun is seeing extremely talented people do amazing performances. Coker did that and it's encouraging after he struggled earlier in the year. Thought he deserved some props, even in the loss.

(And Marvin played well too, but Coker's day was close to historic.)

I totally give him props. I just can't look pass the fact that your RB gets 250 yards and you still lose. How often does that happen?

I feel bad for the kid.....maybe he also feels a little down himself as I think he could have carried us to FG range had we used him the last drive

Yeah, today sucked. But as a fan, one of the things that's fun is seeing extremely talented people do amazing performances. Coker did that and it's encouraging after he struggled earlier in the year. Thought he deserved some props, even in the loss.(And Marvin played well too, but Coker's day was close to historic.)
I totally give him props. I just can't look pass the fact that your RB gets 250 yards and you still lose. How often does that happen?

AY had over 200 in 04 when we lost to the Cats

The more yards you get in the first 3 Qs, the less you get it in the 4th. Doesn't make much sense to me but I don't get paid 4 million a year.

Kind of eerie how Minnesota won the game at the Bank in similar fashion a year ago, and it seemed as though we were just flat as can be, save for one player (last year it was DJK, this year it was Coker).

In a game the Hawks lost, I have never had a sh!t eating grin so many times. We all hyped him up and guess what he did his part. I love watching him play, and now he is starting to play up to his potential. Like I said before, these kids need to realize they have a set amount of time to play, the only thing that they can change to be better by the time they graduate is their own effort. He has risen to the challege and was a man amongst boys today. Could be time for a new captain on the O, because one way or another, you cant deny he has made the biggest strides of them all this year. Good RB's seem to have a certain attitude, that more of our team should have.

Latest posts