Time running out for Fran?

We're not as bad as we played tonight, nor is Sparty that good. But I see nothing that doesn't move the needle from my original 9-11, 10-10 prediction. When facing any bit of adversity Fran gets that deer in the headlights, exude no confidence look. And it resonates through the players on the floor. I'm watching Wisconsin take control of a game they looked like they had no interest in playing the first half. That's what you gotta do.

Was very hard to watch, as usual at Breslin center. Will someone tell me why a referee has to stand next to Izzo for the entire game so he can whisper sweet nothings into their ears? Can't they simply walk further away from him as they do to Fran? Are they required to report into Izzo and literally let him rant at them for the whole game. I'm so damm sick and tired of watching him work them every game and they listen, often talking with him when they are supposed to be watching the game. The refs can literally go anywhere on the court, but they always stand next to Izzo, it makes me sick.
While it had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, it is BS to watch that.

Cook isn’t a great player. If you watched the game tonight that was pretty apparent. Michigan State has three or four bigs that can hang with him.

People should listen to the broadcasts from other teams. What is apparent is that keying on Cook is the key. The supporting cast makes him look more limited.

People should listen to the broadcasts from other teams. What is apparent is that keying on Cook is the key. The supporting cast makes him look more limited.
Being the best player on an average to below average team doesn’t make you a great player. Tyler is solid, probably a 2nd team all league type of guy, but he has a lot of weaknesses.

We're not as bad as we played tonight, nor is Sparty that good. But I see nothing that doesn't move the needle from my original 9-11, 10-10 prediction. When facing any bit of adversity Fran gets that deer in the headlights, exude no confidence look. And it resonates through the players on the floor. I'm watching Wisconsin take control of a game they looked like they had no interest in playing the first half. That's what you gotta do.
We’ve trailed by double digits in every true road game the last two years. We already proved we can lose at home. Getting to 10 wins is going to be a battle.

This is Barta Arena: there is no clock.

I said last year that the minimum is NCAA +1 or Fran should be fired.

Cook isn’t a great player. If you watched the game tonight that was pretty apparent. Michigan State has three or four bigs that can hang with him.

Ask yourself if Cook is any better than Doug Thomas was. I don’t think he is. Same skill set, but Thomas knew what he was and those teams had other guys to do the scoring.

Being the best player on an average to below average team doesn’t make you a great player. Tyler is solid, probably a 2nd team all league type of guy, but he has a lot of weaknesses.

But he would start for MSU. For one thing he'd be coached better. Just don't think people realize the load he carries.

Ask yourself if Cook is any better than Doug Thomas was. I don’t think he is. Same skill set, but Thomas knew what he was and those teams had other guys to do the scoring.
Cook can handle the ball a little better, but Doug could still jump quite a bit higher.

It’s kind of the same as McCaffery. Sure he’s probably our best guy at handling the ball and initiating the offense, but that doesn’t make him a quality B1G point guard.

(I would say Weiskamp is going to be a good one once he settles in.
I know moss made like 4 shots or something tonight and cmac shot horrible tonight . I still think we are a better team with cmac and JBo starting