This Week's Poll: Three Favorite Ferentz Era Wins

1. Cap 1 (the love of ending up 3 rows down and 10 seats over from highfiving and hugging everyone!),
2. 08 psu (sitting on the 50 - 10 rows up- start of hawkeye football resurgence),
3. Orange bowl win (bcs win, paid for my unused ticket).

Just missing out-02 mishitigan W (cause any win vs mishitigan is a good win, and that was a great win) and 7 gets 6 (the love of sharing a big win in a bar and hugging strangers).

The top 2 have been easy for me--
1. Tate to Halloway
2. Seven Got Six (Watched that game at the home of the parents of a high school kid my fiancée was tutoring. We watched it in their theater--20 foot wide screen with stadium style seating in the basement of their house. It was amazing.)

The third one has been tough for me. I've been torn between several on the list, but I've decided that my #3 isn't on the list. I would vote for Iowa over Minnesota to clinch the undefeated Big Ten record at the Metrodome in '02. It was an amazing game start to finish. There was a vibe to it that hasn't been back since.

Seriously - can't even bring myself to vote in this, too many great memories! (not being sarcastic - I honestly couldn't pick just 3!)

Latest posts